Bellassaiw10's 09 LMM Build - Page 12 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Build Threads Post Your Build Threads & Progress!

25Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 121 (permalink) Old 09-19-2018, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Pictures attached. Never even knew what bump stops looked like hahaha.
Attached Images

Michael

09 LMM
Leveled, Deleted, and Tinted, 5" Flo-Pro SS, EFI by Kory Willis, PCV Re-route, Fass 150.
US Army Military Police
East Carolina Pirate Alumni
Amsoil Dealer
http://eastcarolinasynth.myamsoil.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 05:13 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Debating on selling my truck and picking up a 2015 LML Denali, what do y’all think? Mine has 227k deleted/tuned Denali has 165k stock with a lift pump.

Michael

09 LMM
Leveled, Deleted, and Tinted, 5" Flo-Pro SS, EFI by Kory Willis, PCV Re-route, Fass 150.
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
post #113 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 06:07 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ChevyDMax89
Keep yours, unless the LML is a steal of a deal. 60k less miles is really nothing for a diesel, plus you know the history and maintenance on yours. Unless you really like the way the 15s look or the interior or something, I'd keep your LMM.

NAME: JIMMY
2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 crew cab (black), 20" chrome Moto Metal 962 wheels wrapped with 32x11 Toyo Mud Terrains, 2" wheel spacers, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Banks Ram-Air Intake, custom straight pipe exhaust w/5" tip, EGR Delete, FASS 150 lift pump, PPEI dsp5 tuned by Kory, Suncoast Gmax 6 w/1056 converter, Edge Insight moniter, 8k HIDs in head/foglights, Limo tint, 7" Pioneer Double-din, (2) Boss Phantom 12s in custom box, more coming soon...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #114 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyDMax89 View Post
Keep yours, unless the LML is a steal of a deal. 60k less miles is really nothing for a diesel, plus you know the history and maintenance on yours. Unless you really like the way the 15s look or the interior or something, I'd keep your LMM.
That’s the problem I love the Denali body style and the interior. Figured I’m about at the point where I’m either gonna sell mine and break even or keep it till it evaporates.

Michael

09 LMM
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
post #115 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 06:18 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
I love the Denali's as well, but I've come to the conclusion that I'll never pay the kind of money that these new trucks are going for, ever. I thought about selling my LBZ since there seems to be a hot market for them right now, and getting into a 3 or 4 year old gasser.... Shhhh don't tell anyone. BUT, on the other hand, my LBZ is paid for and it looks and runs damn good. So at this point I might as well just keep it until it becomes a collectible lol

2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 crew cab (black), 20" chrome Moto Metal 962 wheels wrapped with 32x11 Toyo Mud Terrains, 2" wheel spacers, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Banks Ram-Air Intake, custom straight pipe exhaust w/5" tip, EGR Delete, FASS 150 lift pump, PPEI dsp5 tuned by Kory, Suncoast Gmax 6 w/1056 converter, Edge Insight moniter, 8k HIDs in head/foglights, Limo tint, 7" Pioneer Double-din, (2) Boss Phantom 12s in custom box, more coming soon...
post #116 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-12-2018, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Prolly just keep mine and wait til the L5Ps are a little bit cheaper and scope one of them haha

Michael

09 LMM
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
post #117 of 121 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Garage
234,XXX miles and still rolling just fine. At a crossroad now though, debating selling the truck and picking up a 2018 1500 instead.... Love the LMM but could be in a new gas for about what Im paying/owe on the LMM at the moment. Smarter me says get the gas since it'll have a warranty and low low miles and can be payed off the same time this would be leaving me with a lower mileage 2018 instead of a high mileage 2008 diesel... BUT I'm not quite convinced I want to sell my truck Lol. Long term I feel that the gas would be cheaper in all aspects and could put me in a better position to trade up or a LML or L5P

Michael

09 LMM
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
post #118 of 121 (permalink) Old 06-05-2019, 07:51 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
Yeah I wanted to upgrade to a newer 1500 but then I bought a new house lol. New truck will have to wait. The old LBZ still gets me around.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

post #119 of 121 (permalink) Old 12-14-2019, 03:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
241797 miles- Installed Red Head Steering Gear box and started installing ARB on board air compressor. Pics incoming..
ChevyDMax89 likes this.

Michael

09 LMM
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
post #120 of 121 (permalink) Old 01-06-2020, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Installed ARB Dual Air Compressor, Edge CTS2 and EAS/EGT probe, and Rotated Tires. Now just waiting to find a cheap air tank and for my train horns to come in.
Attached Images

ChevyDMax89 likes this.

Michael

09 LMM
US Army Military Police
Amsoil Dealer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode