I need a "Choko" Hat!! Plz help - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Canada The whole thing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 11:27 AM
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM_Girl View Post
Is this it? It's the right part #

I'd like that hat please! Shipped to Lethbridge AB T1H 6P9. Do you have a Paypal?

Quote:
The hat is $20. I'll find out how much to ship to that zip code and will get back to you.

No, I don't have any other Duramax hats. We've got limited space and carry all 4 GM lines so we have to save room for the Buicks, Caddies and baby Chevies. However, my dealership is willing to order some stuff. If a couple of you want some stuff, we'll just get one big order.
I'm in for an order of Duramax gear.

Quote:
AJ_72, are there specific shirts/hats you want? If not, I'll go over the Choko stuff we can get and post some pics. By the way, you took my user name! I often use AJ_72 or AJ_1972

I will have to look at the current Choko catalog online too see what I'd like. But I can't look at the online catalog on my phone. Can you order anything in the current catalog?
My initials + plus the year I was born (yes I'm old...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhill View Post
Any idea why those products aren't sold in the states? I bet they would sell.
GM-Girl, I'm sure if your interested in doing a group order, you would sell a bunch of stuff to the guys on here. As there is very little Duramax apparel available. You might have to check if that is gonna ruffle any feathers because you are not a paying vendor.

2007.5 GMC 2500HD Z71 SLT
20x9 Ultra Predators, 285 55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, EFILive Autocal DSP5 (ATP) 5" Diamond Eye SS w/muffler, Diamond Eye Downpipe, Transgo jr. Isspro Ev2 gauges, PCV reroute, EGR blocked, Cognitto UCA's, pitman/idler arm supports, Bilstein 5100's, MA Stainless tierod sleeves, Billet grille, Roll N Lock, Line-X, AFE stage 2 intake, WeatherTech visors, Spyder LED Tail lights, Cree reverse lights, B&W Turnover ball, 1500 tailgate spoiler, Loadlifter 5000 airbags, wirelessOne

'99 30th Anniversary Trans Am. #1115
2013 Forrest River Wildcat Extralite 293 REX
12th MAN. GO SEAHAWKS!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-2013, 01:43 PM

No Choko in the States

I'm going to guess that it has to do with the GM licensing. There's probably a different company in the states that is licensed to make and sell GM logo'd stuff. I'm sure if they could, they would. What company would ignore a market that size?

I don't think we'll ruffle any feathers because we are a licensed Choko retailer. I'll will be making sure before we get going too far into the group order thing.

So far, I've got 3 of you who want the GMC Duramax hat. That's no problem. I will be in touch with each of you once I find out what shipping will be to your locations.

Cheers!
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-14-2013, 05:22 AM

i would love to have one also. balt. md 21210

05 GMC 2500HD CC\SB SLT
edge programmer,k&n intake,lbz mouthpiece
4inch straight piped 6inch single black stack
8inch fabtech lift w/ dual shock hoops-fox shocks
35-12.50x20 nitto trail grappler-20x10 xd black monsters
goodmark cowl hood,tiregate spare carrier
cognito tie rods w/steering braces
profab egr delete profab downpipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 08:05 AM

Hey guys,

I haven't forgotten about you! GM is having a sale and I have been crazy busy. I've got the hats. I haven't got shipping amounts yet. I was speaking to our Choko rep on Tuesday and most of the merchandise now is HD, not specifically DuraMax. However, she did have another Duramax hat and we've ordered a few of them. Once they arrive, I'll post a picture. Maybe - from a cost point of view - it might be better to wait until the other hats come in. Then, it's just ONE shipment instead of two separate shipments.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 10:22 AM
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED

^^^ Sounds good to me. I really think GM is dropping the ball when it comes to Duramax merchandise. I'm sure they would sell a ton of stuff if it was available...

20x9 Ultra Predators, 285 55R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers, EFILive Autocal DSP5 (ATP) 5" Diamond Eye SS w/muffler, Diamond Eye Downpipe, Transgo jr. Isspro Ev2 gauges, PCV reroute, EGR blocked, Cognitto UCA's, pitman/idler arm supports, Bilstein 5100's, MA Stainless tierod sleeves, Billet grille, Roll N Lock, Line-X, AFE stage 2 intake, WeatherTech visors, Spyder LED Tail lights, Cree reverse lights, B&W Turnover ball, 1500 tailgate spoiler, Loadlifter 5000 airbags, wirelessOne

12th MAN. GO SEAHAWKS!!!
post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-21-2013, 10:26 AM
HERE SO I DONT GET FINED

GM_Girl, Could I get a pic & price on the GMC HD mugs? Thanks.

12th MAN. GO SEAHAWKS!!!
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 07-24-2017, 11:02 PM

Canadian only GM hat

Looking to by a GM hat from Choko, can anyone help me out, I live in USA.
I have Paypal.
Thanks
Coop45
Attached Images

2009 Duramax 2500 Crew Cab.
Starlite Diesel. EFI live DSP5
Best tow and mileage tunes by far!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode