Canada The whole thing

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 87 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 05:25 PM
xsivtork

apologise

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0sTaL_2500HD View Post
Hey there any members from Ontario or even yet, area's surrounding Toronto... Just wondering if i ever needed local help any members that be around the area that could help a noob to the diesel world ...
just wanted to apologise for droppinf the ball, its not like me at all. have had a hell of a few monthss with kids and diabetes and the stress's of life..... i feel really bad for not getting back to you about wheels or amsoil etc... i will be at shop starting monday, without interuption i hope. everyone is good now and life seems to be headed back in the right direction..... once again i am sorry. i am still interested in meet though. and i am suppose to be taking delivery of a new pipe bender in the next couple of days so i will be able to build custom piping all the way to 3 inch. i know thats no good for diesel stuff but it,ll do anything else..... including making nerf bars, bumperss etc........ :booboo

2008 3500 LMM.. PPE hot ET plus 2, Custom 5 inch side pipe, 285 70 17 BFG A/T. ultra wheels, dually rims on back and regular wheels on front.. AFE CAI, cognito leveling kit in front, Talon Air suspension in the rear, B&w drop ball and fifth wheel, transfer flow aux fuel tank, snow performance water meth, PPE trans upgrade...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 87 (permalink) Old 07-18-2009, 05:58 PM

im south of peterborough ontario, bunch of us dmax owners in this area.
Justinsane likes this.

2005 LLY Silverado 2500HD Crewcab LT
5" MBRP Turbo back with Downpipe
Cobalt Pyro & Boost
LBZ MP - EGR Blocked
DSP 5 EFI
6" Zone lift
17" KMC Addicts
35" Nitto Trail Grapplers

www.alligatorperformance.com
post #23 of 87 (permalink) Old 07-19-2009, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xsivtork View Post
just wanted to apologise for droppinf the ball, its not like me at all. have had a hell of a few monthss with kids and diabetes and the stress's of life..... i feel really bad for not getting back to you about wheels or amsoil etc... i will be at shop starting monday, without interuption i hope. everyone is good now and life seems to be headed back in the right direction..... once again i am sorry. i am still interested in meet though. and i am suppose to be taking delivery of a new pipe bender in the next couple of days so i will be able to build custom piping all the way to 3 inch. i know thats no good for diesel stuff but it,ll do anything else..... including making nerf bars, bumperss etc........ :booboo

hey no need to apologize man. i know what ur feeling when it comes to the diabetes, ive had it since the age of 11 and i know its takes a toll on ones body and mind. hey thats sounds like a nice little tool thats gonna have to get some use out of it.. I know i have been dealing with a few things myself.. beginning of July the first friday i was driving to milton to visit my GF and i got into an accident. im lucky it wasnt the truck but i was sad to have lost my car ... o the last few weeks ive been tryin to get the insurance company to give me my CHq so i can pay for my new track toy... well as for the meet whos going to the truck pull this coming weekend, ill be there on saturday around 1ish.. I think its in Fergus if i spelt it right.. let me me know whos gonna be up there like to meet some fellow DMAX members...just message me if ur gonna be going

Everyday IRON HORSE: :rockin
02 CHEVROLET SILVERADO LT (Project Tonka) *** SOLD *** ;(
2500HD, 6.6L V8 FI Duramax LB7, 4X4, Allison 5 Speed, Extended Cab Short Bed
Rhinio Sprayed Bed, S&B Air Intake, H2 Rims & BFG All-Terrain T/A KO, Boost & EGT Autometer gauges

Weekend TRACK TOY
99 Acura Integra RS (@Shop)(Under Slow Construction)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 87 (permalink) Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 AM

Thunder Bay, On!
post #25 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-19-2009, 10:15 AM

From Oshawa. I have a good shop for those that want a program. MGS custom tune, he is in Courtice small town just east of the shwa. He does programs for GM vehicles. This isn't a Superchip or Bullydog dash add on, he actually programs your truck, much more reliable. He spends a lot of time building the programs base and then adds what you want. Check it out at mgscustomtune.com

'06 4x4, Volant intake, 5" mbrp catback, mild program.
post #26 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-20-2009, 12:03 PM

Garage
im from oshawa as well, i have herd of this guy and my buddy got a tune from him for his sierra with a 6L gas and it lit it right up i havent checked into it much but im pretty sure he's using efi live or hp tuner or equivalent. if anybody has his tunes post up

2017 GMC Sierra Denali L5P
SOLD-2015 GMC Sierra 3500 SRW
SOLD-05 Silverado Crew Short Bed
post #27 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM

I live in oakville ont. As to a shop that does dmax upgrades B&R powersource He just did a twin turbo set up on his 09 lmm ing monster!!!! um but ya i got my truck done by him and i am pushin 550hp so haha ya he is cheap ad really knows stuff really knows his stuff!
post #28 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-29-2009, 08:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by duramaxtow View Post
I live in oakville ont. As to a shop that does dmax upgrades B&R powersource He just did a twin turbo set up on his 09 lmm ing monster!!!! um but ya i got my truck done by him and i am pushin 550hp so haha ya he is cheap ad really knows stuff really knows his stuff!
Bernie's is actually an 08, yes his TT set up will be awesome, might be my next investment after my Tranny.

If you are pushing 550, watch the tranny, even before twins Bernie was only dyno'd at 510 with a lift pump and a fully built race tranny

2014 GMC Sierra Denali 3500HD CCLB 4X4

GM DRW club member #207

19.5 American Force Classics riding on Michelin XZE's. Bone stock for now.
Titan Tank plus aux in bed transfer flow coming soon...
post #29 of 87 (permalink) Old 10-31-2009, 03:03 PM
DuramaxForum n00b

Milton, ON

11' 2500HD Sierra SLE CCSB
- Backrack
- 285/70/17 Goodyear Duratrack
post #30 of 87 (permalink) Old 11-18-2009, 08:48 AM

...and Postal, you know where I'm at.

stk

06 LBZ CCSB SLE Blanco
Tricked just a bit - All MOds in my Garage
226,655miles / 364,765 km

Battle..
Quote:
(on stealers)...I asked him if they put a button on there to wipe my ass for me too at that price, but it was a no go....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode