$52,500 lbz

6K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  Devil_Z 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I needed that laugh..

#3 ·
He's got a dollar or two invested that's for sure

#5 ·
I cant believe after owning it that long and putting all that money into it he would want to sell it. dudes crazy

#7 ·
His best bet would be to return it to mostly stock and try selling it. But dam I don't see anyone buying that for 52k,

#9 ·
Good looking truck and all, but no way is he going to get anywhere close to that price.

#10 ·
Nice truck to much money for my blood.

#11 ·
Built engine, big single, "suncoast kit in trans"... Is the trans fully built then or not?
The only way I see anyone paying that much for a truck that was beat on "strictly for pulling", is if they want a turn key pulling truck. Other than that, I don't think anyone is dumb enough to hand over that much money for it.

#12 ·
Truck is ugly and he is crazy if he thinks the truck is worth anywhere near the asking price especially being a pulling truck. Ha!

#13 ·
I don't know if I really agree with the truck being ugly comment, but that sure is a hell of a hefty price tag.

#15 ·
yea but why spend all that money on a truck and then sell it? You knew you'd never get your money out of it.. most guys don't want a used and abused truck especially with that high of a price tag.

Reactions: rms and jc8825
#20 ·
Wow.. the CL post was flagged and taken down.. sheesh

#25 ·
I'm am Glad 80% of the people that have commented on this and the guy that shared this ad just to start shit have nothing better to do. If the truck bone stock would bring 30k all day long it should bring 45k the way it sits. That is 1/3 of what I have dumped into it and if you were to build one just like this you would have a shit load more than 45k into it. I don't care what any of you guys think about the truck, it's my truck and if I don't get out of it what I'm asking it's not going anywhere. I would defiantly take less than what the ad said but I wasn't gonna put 46k on the ad and then have people offering me 35! But thanks for everyone's opinions!

#26 ·
Let's see the truck. Shit I have seen hooked up 06 lbz go for about 42k in So Cal. Hell my 06 I bought for 31k 6 Mos ago.

#28 ·
lol this makes me laugh

#30 ·
If you do the work yourself you don't have nearly as much much money into it :thumb

#31 ·
You need to grow some thicker skin there sport. Just think of all the people laughing at the price, that didn't post....

Reactions: John6363 and jc8825
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.