Duramax Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color Kits! Control W/Smartphone!! - Page 2 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRedNeck View Post
You as well. Not to be a nit picker here, but in the demo video for light output, you really need your tech/engineer to clean up that neg connection on that power supply. It looks really sloppy. As an amateur radio operator, I'd cringe seeing that much stray wire coming out of the binding post!

Thanks for sharing the technical data. It really does make a difference. Like flashlights, the marketing hype is strong
Fair enough! Dealing with that 2awg wire is just such a pain. While it's function over form in this case, and really no chance of it shorting, a bit of cleanup with a proper crimp terminal would probably be a good idea!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-01-2014, 10:46 PM
Finally! Wheels on!

The Bus
Looking for OBS interior parts: Graphite color code. (1999-2004 IIRC) Door panels for sure, but let me know what you have

RedNeck Dually Build Thread
Dually Club Member #191
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERWATCH_09 View Post
The perfect storm of incompetence....Nothing more dangerous than a redneck with money.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2448 View Post
It's really complicated sounding, but it's easier than giving a fat girl a bucket of ice cream.
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-09-2015, 09:14 PM
Finally! Wheels on!

Nick, the 4157NA factory bulb appears to be between 300-400 lumens depending on manufacturer. I assume that is total lumens of both filiments. The park and turn bulbs in the front of the 2013 GMC are not diffused through the housing, meaning the housing lens is clear. Will the 3157NA leds "look right" in that clear housing and how will they perform?

Thanks for keeping us informed

The Bus
Looking for OBS interior parts: Graphite color code. (1999-2004 IIRC) Door panels for sure, but let me know what you have

RedNeck Dually Build Thread
Dually Club Member #191
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERWATCH_09 View Post
The perfect storm of incompetence....Nothing more dangerous than a redneck with money.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2448 View Post
It's really complicated sounding, but it's easier than giving a fat girl a bucket of ice cream.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-12-2015, 08:55 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasRedNeck View Post
Nick, the 4157NA factory bulb appears to be between 300-400 lumens depending on manufacturer. I assume that is total lumens of both filiments. The park and turn bulbs in the front of the 2013 GMC are not diffused through the housing, meaning the housing lens is clear. Will the 3157NA leds "look right" in that clear housing and how will they perform?

Thanks for keeping us informed
Our HP/XP models do an excellent job utilizing the factory housing and will provide enough output to be safe, and cosmetically better than the factory bulbs.

The HP24 switchbacks that we offer are significantly brighter than any previous generation of switchback turn signal bulbs, and will be completely visible during the day.

They have not undergone DOT compliance testing for the 2013 GMC, but they will not create any additional safety risk.

If you would like more specific technical information, feel free to give us a call: (314) 205-3033

We will also be launching a new site in early 2015 with more information about our products available.

Thanks!
Nick C.

post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 03:25 PM

You should make a kit for the beds of our trucks. I am looking at doing that soon. I need extra light because of the canopy on the truck.

2007 GMC Sierra SLT Classic Crew Short box 4x4
AFE intake/cat delete/Rare Parts Tie rods/Cognito Braces-Banks 6gun
leveled-285-75-17 Toyo AT2 Xtreme on 08 Stock GMC wheels/plasti dipped black
Leer canopy/FASS 150 LP

2008 Duramax LMM LTZ 4x4 CC Long - lots off extra's..SOLD-
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-12-2015, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by squez85 View Post
You should make a kit for the beds of our trucks. I am looking at doing that soon. I need extra light because of the canopy on the truck.
I agree!

That's something we have in development

Nick C.

post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 03-13-2015, 10:30 AM

Great to here. I can be the test dummy and give you feedback if you would like. It would be sweet for tailgating partying also.
Dave
Diode Dynamics likes this.

2007 GMC Sierra SLT Classic Crew Short box 4x4
AFE intake/cat delete/Rare Parts Tie rods/Cognito Braces-Banks 6gun
leveled-285-75-17 Toyo AT2 Xtreme on 08 Stock GMC wheels/plasti dipped black
Leer canopy/FASS 150 LP

2008 Duramax LMM LTZ 4x4 CC Long - lots off extra's..SOLD-
post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 07:41 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Bigpuddie likes this.

post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 11-25-2015, 05:21 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Bump, I sure could spend a lot in here.....

2006 LBZ 2500 CCSB 2WD
EFI LIVE, DSP5, Edge CTS & EGT probe, PPE airbox mod, AFE hotside pipe, PPE manifolds/uppipes, MBRP DP, MBRP 4" side dumped, Sinister coldside pipe, pcv reroute, Beans sump, Kennedy lift pump, dual filters, coolant bypass filtration, Nuc Motorsports Oil Bypass kit, LML 20s & 265/60R20s, tint, LEDS, some chrome
ALABAMA LBZ Build Thread
post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 01-27-2016, 06:33 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Nick just let us know when the h11 headlight bulbs are out! I just called on Monday asking about it and I was told their is prototypes you guys are testing for the h11 low beam. My silver stars are junk!

08 CCSB LMM - HSP s369sxe, s&s 10mm cp3, built trans with 1058, Danville tuned. SOLD

18 CCSB Z71 LTZ 1500 - 6.2, 8 speed trans, s&b intake, elite engineering e2x ultra catch can SOLD

16 CCSB Z71 LTZ 2500 - SDP cp3 conversion, exergy sportsman, SDP y bridge intake and intercooler pipes, FASS titanium 165, 5” jamo straight pipe, UDP tuned

12.97 @ 103.73
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode