Diode Dynamics: SL1 LED Headlights for Chevrolet Silverado! USA Made! See Video! - Page 5 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diode Dynamics View Post
I'm sorry you ran into that! But that's great that you had a second vehicle to use them in.

Out of curiosity, was the 9005 SL1 listed for your truck on one of our dealer's websites? We don't list the 9005-size SL1 for the 2015-2019 HD high beams for the reason you described, and I'm hoping nobody in our network does!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics
The dealer I bought them from does not have a "Vehicle Finder" on their website, I just ordered 9005's thinking they would fit, the dust cover clearance was all I was concerned with and the SL1s are low profile and have good reviews which is why I ordered. I don't see this being an easy fix, if ever.

2015 LTZ 2500HD
Complete LED Conversion|AMPs|EDGE Insight CTS2 |D2S 4.0 Retrofit/Rigid R2-36 Fogs|Rigid Dually/SR-M Ground Lights, A Series Bumper Step Lights|AirDog II|S&B Intake w/ Volant Donaldson Powercore G2 Filter|Mag-Hytec Diff Cover|Mobil Delvac ATF|Rotella T6|PCV Reroute

SOLD
2012 Chevrolet 2500HD
TRex Bumper Grill|Complete LED Conversion|H&S Mini Max|EDGE Insight CTS w/ Mount|EZ Down|5K HID Fogs|Rigid Dually/SR-M Ground Lights|AirDog II|S&B Intake w/ Volant Donaldson Powercore G2 Filter|Mag-Hytec Diff Cover|Mobil Delvac ATF|WeatherTech Tailgate Liner|Mobil 1 TDT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 01:28 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateDiesel12 View Post
The dealer I bought them from does not have a "Vehicle Finder" on their website, I just ordered 9005's thinking they would fit, the dust cover clearance was all I was concerned with and the SL1s are low profile and have good reviews which is why I ordered. I don't see this being an easy fix, if ever.
Got it! I appreciate the information.

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

post #43 of 44 (permalink) Old 07-25-2019, 08:23 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

It's no diesel, but the SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs are the same! Check out the lux measurements on this 2015 Silverado 1500!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 44 (permalink) Old 08-07-2019, 02:32 PM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendors

Our SL1 LED Headlight Bulbs were built to last. And we've done the testing to prove it. Check out a behind-the-scenes look into our lab where we conduct thermal, vibration, and electrical testing to ensure years of reliable performance without flickering or failure!

Jake H.
Diode Dynamics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode