Black Friday deals? - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
DMAXSTORE

1Likes
  • 1 Post By Milocka

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 12:42 PM Thread Starter

Black Friday deals?

I've got over $1k of parts in my cart, any Black Friday coupon codes???
kuhjef17 likes this.

07.5 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLT
EFI Live by Idaho Rob, 4" Stainless AFE Mach Force Big Bore DPF Delete, Diamond Eye Downpipe, ISSPRO EV2 Factory Match Pyro & Boost, AMP Research power steps
Leveled with 18" Gear wheels, 285/65/18 BFG All Terrain TA KO2, Pioneer AVH-4100NEX head unit, NOCO Genius Mini2 on-board battery charger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-17-2016, 05:20 PM

Wondering the same thing. Hope there's some good discounts on kryptonite stuff
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-19-2016, 08:05 PM

Here the same any deals yet??

2015 Denali HD Stock for now but soon to be deleted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 11:06 AM

I wan to order Hoodie for my sweets! Free shipping? Black Friday Swag deals?

2007 Classic LBZ CCSB Idaho Rob EFI Live, Eagle Alloy 014 20x9 +00 Offset, 33's, leveling kit with Cognito UCA's, Cognito braces, Cat Fuel Filter, Trans-Go Jr, Train Horns with onboard air
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2016, 01:03 PM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

I belive XDP diesel is offering 10% off to forum members..but excludes some manufacturers.. Sorry Dmax store.

Name is Matt, 2011 2500HD XCSB LTZ LML >130k...Kory Willis PPEI tunes, Edge CTS2, S&B cold air intake, 4" Flo-Pro straight pipe stainless, 5" mbrp tip, egr block, pcv re-route, Sinister resonator block plate..275/70/18 TOYO A/T II , Helper air bags.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 11:23 AM

So I found on that today (Cyber Monday) DmaxStore is running a sale on Swag! Added my ladies hoodie (good price!), and guys hoodie (Christmas Present for myself, again good price) to the cart. Estimate on shipping is $18.07 Seriously? I even called DmaxStore to confirm that shipping is $18.07. Guy said from where ever he is to SC that is what it cost to ship. Doesn't USPS still have flat rate shipping boxes? I ordered, but I honestly can't believe I did........ These hoodies better be worth it. #CostToBeCool

2007 Classic LBZ CCSB Idaho Rob EFI Live, Eagle Alloy 014 20x9 +00 Offset, 33's, leveling kit with Cognito UCA's, Cognito braces, Cat Fuel Filter, Trans-Go Jr, Train Horns with onboard air
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 11:35 AM

California to South Carolina lol. I just bought $1600 worth of kryptonite front end stuff and they still charged me $18 to ship the ball joints and brake line kit. Oh well. I saved some dough on the front end

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-28-2016, 11:40 AM
Duramax Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super10brss View Post
So I found on that today (Cyber Monday) DmaxStore is running a sale on Swag! Added my ladies hoodie (good price!), and guys hoodie (Christmas Present for myself, again good price) to the cart. Estimate on shipping is $18.07 Seriously? I even called DmaxStore to confirm that shipping is $18.07. Guy said from where ever he is to SC that is what it cost to ship. Doesn't USPS still have flat rate shipping boxes? I ordered, but I honestly can't believe I did........ These hoodies better be worth it. #CostToBeCool
That's the reason I end up buying elsewhere a lot of the time. Shipping is stupid expensive to OH.

Justin O.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB 230k

5" Flo-Pro, All-in-Truck Performance Tunes, Fass 150. Mcgaughys 2" Drop Shackles, SDP Intercooler Pipes, SDP Y-bridge, SDP Intake, Exergy 10mm cp3, SDP cp3 conversion.

1/4: [email protected]

SOLD!04.5 Silverado 2500hd ECLB LLY 192k
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode