DMAXSTORE

2Likes
  • 2 Post By JimmyD

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 09:57 AM Thread Starter

Military

Do you guys offer a military discount?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 GMC LBZ EFI DSP 5, 5 inch straight into 7 inch tip, Kryptonite front end, Danville Diff Cover, 33 12.5 20s, Edge CTS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 PM
DF Sponsors

Unfortunately, we arent planning on it. We do appreciate your service though!

As a teaser, we are gearing up for a huge black friday/cyber monday sale though!

-Jimmy (aka novaman64)

WWW.DMAXSTORE.COM
DURAMAX ONLY STORE 1-877-4MY-DMAX

KRYPTONITE STEERING
STAGE 5 ALLISON KITS FROM $1299.00
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 05:23 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

You know, as a twenty year veteran of the US Navy I often wonder why vets look for special treatment? We all volunteer for service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 06:42 AM Thread Starter

The difference between me and you is I donít consider it special treatment. But we are all authorized an opinion.....

06 GMC LBZ EFI DSP 5, 5 inch straight into 7 inch tip, Kryptonite front end, Danville Diff Cover, 33 12.5 20s, Edge CTS
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-11-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Ss View Post
You know, as a twenty year veteran of the US Navy I often wonder why vets look for special treatment? We all volunteer for service.

So when someone offers you a military discount you always turn it down? Because if you don't you're a hypocrite. Asking someone if they offer a military discount is far from looking for special treatment. A lot of places do, many don't. Taking advantage of the best price and saving a few dollars (usually equates to taxes) is not "special treatment".

Hope you've never checked the box for military when filling out an application either.

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-12-2017, 09:30 PM
DuramaxForum Guru

Honor the Men and Women who volunteer to fight for the very freedom you enjoy!

Procharged Vette Lil Tiny Twin Turbo V6 & Jeep YJ Crawler

04.5 LLY - 06 LBZ - 72 C10 LBZ & A Couple Other Nameless Diesels!
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-13-2017, 06:25 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

As a 30 year USN vet, I see no harm in asking for military discount. I see it as a way for the business to thank you for your service and to build their customer base. For example, a few years back Home Depot stopped military discounts across the board where Lowe’s still offers it. My first stop is now Lowe’s and will only go to Home Depot when Lowe’s doesn’t have what I need. I have spent thousands of $$$$ at Lowe’s since then and hundreds of $$$ at Home Depot. You can bet that Lowe’s has done the math and it means more sales and profits for the company. At the end of the day, if you are uncomfortable asking for the discount, then don’t do it.
dukcaln and schaffer05 like this.

09 GMC SLT Dually
Steel Gray Metallic
All options except sunroof

Mods so far:

Alcoa 19.5s with Michelin XZE, Centramatics,Tow Mirrors, Chrome Grill Overlay, Rear underseat storage, Mudflaps all corners, 20% Window tint, 6" Oval Steps, B&W Turnover Hitch, B&W Companion Hitch, Sulastics, GM Campaign #PIT3009J, Wireless Console Charging, Bilstein 5100s, Raptor 3602RL
DF DRW Club Member #161
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 07:12 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmaxStoreJimmy View Post
Unfortunately, we arent planning on it. We do appreciate your service though!

As a teaser, we are gearing up for a huge black friday/cyber monday sale though!

Awesome. Aside from other nonsense that was a product of me starting this thread. I will sit patiently until the sales are announced and hopefully get a deal on some Kryptonite UCAs and some Moog lowers

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 08:55 AM
DF Sponsors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevygunner View Post
Awesome. Aside from other nonsense that was a product of me starting this thread. I will sit patiently until the sales are announced and hopefully get a deal on some Kryptonite UCAs and some Moog lowers

06 CCSB SLT, Kryptonite Front End, Cognito Center Link, 5 inch Turbo Back, Fuel shimmed, EFI Live, DSP 5 with tunes from Idaho Rob, TransGo Jr, AirDog 2 165, Custom Bumper, Limo tint, 33 12.50 20 Fuel Wheels
Not sure if you are on instagram or not, but if you are, follow @Kryptoniteproducts sometimes they have deals going on they post up.

-Jimmy (aka novaman64)

WWW.DMAXSTORE.COM
DURAMAX ONLY STORE 1-877-4MY-DMAX

KRYPTONITE STEERING
STAGE 5 ALLISON KITS FROM $1299.00
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-15-2017, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

Naw no instagram for this guy...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode