Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

lmm on rollers

5K views 29 replies 11 participants last post by  dukcaln 
#1 ·
Put my lmm on the rollers and made

336 stock tune and 507 Max effort

Seems a bit high for stock and a bit low for Max effort?

What you guys think and what are you making in ur lmm?

#5 ·
230 over on a perfectly healthy fuel system & no boost leaks & all other variables right. What's the elevation where you 're at? Were you holding rail pressure?

#10 ·
On my 150 over stock tune from Idaho I dynoed 405. I thought it was a little low.
Exhaust/tune/transgo.
Now I have a lift pump and want to Dyno agsin. It'll be on the same Dyno

#11 ·
I think 507 is pretty damn low though.
But dynos are really just tuning tools, I would get your trucks weight and run the strip and it should give you a better/accurate hp number

#12 ·
Just above sea level, dyno was a super flow, new stock air filter and very healthy fuel system. Mabey the dyno was off, best quarter mile on stock trans was 14 flat at 94 haven't been on track with built trans yet

#13 ·
There are so many variables while dynoing,
Some read high, some low, etc. plan on racing soon?

#20 ·
It will run faster but you really need to work on that 60' time

#16 ·
The 336 on a opt stock tune looks dead on, 507 seems low to me on Max Effort should be 520-530 I would think. What size tires you running, whose tunes you running?

#17 ·
our shop truck LMM Project, with stock turbo put down 515 on the dyno. With banks intake, turbo down pipe back exhaust 5" and Robs tunes!

#22 ·
O my, I didn't realize it didn't have a lift pump. Yes 515 is laying it down to be without a lift pump I would say. That's awesome man...

#18 ·
dukaln, Don't you think your project LMM would have put down more than 515hp with a built transmission? Also CP3 strength matters a LOT, a weaker Cp3 holding 22K vs a strong one holding 25K could easily be 15hp I would think, I know Dustin@ATP dynoed 529 on Rob's Max Effort Tun. But I also understand how big the variances can be in dynoes..

#19 ·
Our truck was dynoed at ATP. Yes there are alot of variances. It would probably put down more with a built transmission just because of efficiency to lay the power to the rear wheels better. Also the fueling, a lift pump probably would have helped some as well. 515 is on the high side for what was done with it.

#25 ·
I see you have a batmo-wheel, you should be in the 540-550rwhp range with that wheel on good max effort tune. Should run 12.9's easily even with a 1.9 60' I would think.

#26 ·
I'm gonna try too drop the front end more and get tcm tuning with a second gear start and see if that helps. Is it worth upgrading the stock intake now?

#30 ·
Banks or S&B will work well for you, both proven :thumb I would use one of these in place of the stock

#29 ·
Personally I would keep the stock intake, but I don't suppose a good S&B Dry Filter Kit would hurt anything.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.