Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Think before you type.

6K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  br1chter 
#1 ·
You guys might want to look at this and think about your discussions on a public forum.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Probably the same thing as ATP, no support.

#5 ·
think about your discussions
Surely you're not saying they troll our forums for prey?:rolleyes:

PMs.....are a good thing.

#11 ·
Hook'em, a couple other sites I'm in have a "gun Discussion" post, I always thought it would be perfect if an anti gun person started this post to keep an eye on the gun owners... they post pictures of their set up and everything... "if" I had guns, I would not post pictures on a public forum... George orwell stuff right there.

#8 ·
I wouldn't trust PM's or any form of computer or phone communications nowadays.

#9 ·
Does this effect l5p tuning from PPEI?

#12 ·
Not just the EPA, GOVERNMENT in general has gotten out of hand and grown so big and powerful that they have to make new laws and rules just to justify the HUGE budget they spent last year,, in hopes of increasing what then get next budget. When you consider GOVERNMENT, Fed / State and Local, CIVILIAN i.e. military personnel NOT included, The 'Government' employees roughly 21 million civilians. Compare that to Walmart that has TOTAL about 2.1 million employees (and obviously very few capable of the intelligence to run a cash register!)

When you have some 'friend of a friend' that was APPOINTED head of an agency like EPA and he has the power to impose HIS WHIM on 360 million people in the US... something is WRONG with this picture!!!!!!!

Sorry not to get off on a political rant. But when government implodes and can't pay it's help,,, were gonna have 21 million snowflakes that have NO CLUE how to fend for themselves. Then this country will truly be scary.

#13 ·
Bullshit. This is not true. No mention of it on their website. Bunch of liberal homos

#15 ·
I got it right off of their site. As soon as you go to the site there is the message and you have to close it to view the site.

Reactions: Melonhead1102
#14 ·
I hope..... :)

#16 ·
From their site this morning:

EPA ENFORCEMENT TARGETS PRODUCTS THAT SUPPORT OFF-HIGHWAY, COMPETITION RACERS!
EPA has taken the public position that a vehicle designed and sold for on-highway use, such as a common rail diesel pick-up truck, can never be converted to an off-highway, race vehicle if that conversion impacts emissions controls or emissions. EPA is currently enforcing this position through the EPA’s 2020-2023 National Compliance Initiative (NCI), as well as other methods.

PPEI believes there exists (and has always existed) an exception under the Clean Air Act for modifying emissions and emission controls for motor vehicles that have been permanently converted to off-highway race vehicles. In response to EPA’s public position and its NCI enforcement, effective 9/16/2019 at 2pm, PPEI will halt sales of race products. PPEI will continue to sell its products designed for on-highway use and is making great strides in expanding the line of on-highway products that deliver the performance that our customers desire.

#17 ·
Yeah and they are still selling everything lol.

#18 ·
Im sure they are going to throw out their inventory....:). Lets be honest guys, the epa is like the cops, they couldn't find tits in a strip joint.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.