07 lbz

8K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  S.O.B 
#1 ·
See less See more
Reactions: DaJokr
#3 ·
58k? Wow.. Good find!

#5 ·
! 58k?? Thats amazing. I just saw an 02 with 38k miles..

Truck looks clean as hell man.

#10 ·
I know everybody has their own personal preference and lower miles is always nice but I like the black and OBS better!

#12 ·
both nice trucks, must have been a difficult choice?

#15 ·
Not really, I got good money outta the black one, and I'm so particular on my vehicles the black drove me nuts. I was dead set of picking up a 11+ till I came across this. Couldn't pass it up.

Gee, you got some sort of secret hookups on these low mile CCSB LBZ? Nice new rig.
LOL, just lots of looking and being willing to travel. And of course writing a check.

I think the Admins should BAN YOU
HAHA, please don't.

#14 ·
I think the Admins should BAN YOU

#17 ·
Welcome, great find!! Lbz is the holy grail, wish I could have found one like that when I bought my LLY.

#18 ·
Have done a few things.

Leveled the front, matched the door handles, and picked up a set of wheels and tires from nick.

Untitled by lechnera, on Flickr

Reactions: DaJokr
#23 ·
SWEET, and Im a white truck guy too..................even though mine is Maroon hahaha

#25 ·
I paid pretty good money for it. But its also not a 150-200K mile duramax you are seeing people ask stupid money for. I really contemplated buying new. But for double the price, I couldn't justify it for no more than I drive a truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.