Exterior Pics Post Pics of trucks exterior

3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 10:57 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbauerz28 View Post
I just picked up my new Midnight Edition Tuesday night. I love the truck so far. It's got the leather interior, snow prep package, and a few other little things. I sold my old LBZ Duramax for it. This truck is so quiet to drive, it's almost car like. These new diesels are so quiet.

Your truck looks good! One reason I went with the truck I got over a '14 Denali Duramax I was considering was how quite the cab was. I was amazed how much the triple seals do help when dealing with the same LML. Nrambo, I bet you're loving the huge difference from how loud your Cummins was.

2016 Chevy 2500 CCSB LTZ Custom Sport Z71 - SuspensionMAXX Leveling Kit, Cognito UCA's, 285/60r20 Exo Grapplers on OEM High Country Chromes
2002 Camaro SS #8293 - M6, T-Tops, Y2Y: grille, 345 CME, Chrome ZR1s, BBPS, mats, fobs/plaque, portfolio, car cover, - Garage Queen (1,317 miles)

Sold - 2010 Chevy 1500 4x4 CCSB LT Hennessey HPE500 S/N: 21 - NHT, Blown 6.2L w/LS9 cam, CC ARH 1 7/8", Corsa, 499 RWHP 556 RWTQ @ 7lbs... was good enough for me for a DD gasser
Sold - 1998 Camaro SS #1589 - A4, T-Tops, full bolts and supsension
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-09-2017, 10:23 AM
ejr

Absolutely love this thing. It's a truck, no need for all the bells and whistles. I had chevy build it with the light interior- def the best way to go with the midnight in my opinion cause it breaks it up a bit
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode