truck/farm pics - Page 72 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

64Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #711 of 714 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 06:45 AM

We have a 4440 too with a chrome straight pipe. I loved listening to it when I was planting. Its the only tractor that will lope a little at low idle which sounds real good. @830king, do you have a 830? I want to get one of those someday. We used to have a 730 diesel, and it was fun pulling a 4 bottom plow with it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

2007 GMC SLT Classic, 2500HD CCSB
Edge Insight CTS w/EGT Probe
EFI Live w/DSP5 switch by Duramaxtuner.com (Nick)
Pullrite Superglide 5th Wheel Hitch / DMI Quic 'n Easy Receiver Hitch
Transgo Jr./Allison Filter Lock
HD SynTran Tranny Fluid (John Deere's Syndtran)
Mike L. Transmission Cooler / Titan 52 gal. Tank
Diesel Race Parts replacement Tranny Cooler Lines
2015.5 Style Tow Mirrors w/Dual Function LED's and reverse LED's
3" AFE Downpipe & 4" AFE Stainless Steel Exhaust, AFE Intake Manifold, AFE Momemtum HD Dry Intake
18" x 9" Ultra Predator 8 Wheels / Cooper Discoverer AT3 275/65 R18 Tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #712 of 714 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 06:56 AM

Best time of year!
Attached Images

mpeters0991, 830king and V876 like this.

16' Denali HD
BDS 4.5" w/Fox Upgrade
37s
post #713 of 714 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 08:32 AM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd4230 View Post
We have a 4440 too with a chrome straight pipe. I loved listening to it when I was planting. Its the only tractor that will lope a little at low idle which sounds real good. @830king, do you have a 830? I want to get one of those someday. We used to have a 730 diesel, and it was fun pulling a 4 bottom plow with it.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
Yup I have a 830 pony start, 720 wheatland pony start, 70 row crop pony start, and a bunch of smaller gas ones too. My dad has two 4430's and a 4850 straight piped. The one 4430 has a nice lope to it at idle and sounds really nice, the other is just loud...lol The 4850 sounds pretty nice too. All the rest of the tractors have a muffler... only reason they have straight pipe is because the original lasts 30+ years before they rust thru, the new ones they sell now last 2 years....so chrome straight pipe ftw!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Jd4230 and Dixie duramax like this.

My name is Dan, I drive a 2005 2500hd ccsb lly 4x4, victory red, Efi live Robs trans safe tunes, Edge cts w/pyro, Silverline 5" exhaust, Magnaflow downpipe, LML ds manifold, Arp head studs, S&b turbo inlet, S&b cai dry filter, Ppe shim kit, drilled fuel rails, B&w turnover gooseneck, Ma welded waterpump, Profab egr delete, Fass titanium 150, Beans fuel sump, Ma pump rub plate, 285/75-16 duratrac on stock rims, Kryptonite tie rod & centerlink, Kryptonite sway bar end links, kryptonite lower ball joints Rare parts extreme duty pitman and idler arms, Dhd steering brace, Alligator 5/8" trans lines.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #714 of 714 (permalink) Old 12-10-2017, 07:47 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

07 LBZ Dually, Aero Turbine muffler, Nicktane with 2 micron Cat filter, some John Kennedy parts, 235-85-R-16 GoodYear Duratrac's on Eagle 058 rims. Bully Dog monitor for gauges, Husky mud flaps ( front and rear ) 70 gal aux tank, Billet grill, Wheather Tech floor liners. Mods to come...... Front and rear bumper replacements and dual exhaust. DRW club member 196.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode