Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Car Washing Tool

3K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  jwcgmc1985 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am a student in an Honors Engineering Program at Lehigh University who is on a team looking to design an all-in-one car washing tool. We are currently trying to gather as much input as possible to help determine what problems exist in this realm, and created this short survey in order to do so.

It will take you five minutes to complete at most, but we greatly appreciate every single one of your responses to help us in our endeavor.

Here is the link:

Car Washing Tool Survey

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to talk more in depth about our product!

Sincerely,

Jillian Saydah
Lehigh Integrated Business and Engineering Program ‘16
jns216@lehigh.edu

#3 · (Edited)
no problems on my end

here are a few car washing tools

Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive cleaning Sedan

but really,

whats on the market works.. not to clown on the idea but i use the following when i wash (grime/bug pad, and a suds -washing- pad) and let the entire truck dry then use windex and paper towels on the glass. Once its dry i use microfiber cloths with quick wax, and spray some tire shine in the plastic wheel wells and on the tires

good luck!

#4 · (Edited)
change question 5 to "how many times a month" then we can hit 5+, though in my case im once a week or 3 times a month per truck

and eww, only truck drivers use the station hand mops.....no offense guys ;)

i worked for a gas station once, that shit never stayed clean.....no way is it going on my windshield!

#5 ·
took the survey, but none of the questions were really that in-depth. seemed more geared to a guy with a '01 civic that washes his car at the end of every season.

how many times a year do you wash your car? i'm probably around 30 times a year. and their options are 1,2,3,4,5. seriously?

#15 · (Edited)
I'll add to that

https://www.facebook.com/jillian.saydah?fref=ts

I guess I'll do the survey, but only because she is cute and smart! :D

Easy survey, help this girl out and go through it! In the event she actually logs back on here and doesn't leave in horror of everyone's replies (mine included), here's a few tips.

1. Add some comment boxes on every question, nothing is a black and white answer
2. Change number of times you wash the truck to per month, not year. I wash my truck AT LEAST 4 times per WEEK. I have a monthly unlimited car wash pass :D

#14 ·
Some bald guy beat you to it.

#16 ·
Man, I just filled out a survey for duramaxtuner that linked to surveymonkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.