wanna know what really grinds my gears - Page 12 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 12:58 PM

^^^ That is very likely. However, when you're in college, work full-time, and have a g/f, washing a truck is one of the very last things I felt like doing. I don't really have an excuse now that i'm out of school, other than there's just other things i'd rather be doing with my time I guess. They really don't do a bad job for 20$ though, even get the inside amor alled... But that damn rap music pisses me off almost as bad as the f***in g/f slamming my door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 01:32 PM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Ya'll are a buncha whiney bitches, it's just a fuggin truck I'm just messin with ya'll, most of this shit pisses me off to. I swear I'm running over the next gas burner that's in my way at the diesel pump

Brandon
-04.5 LLY, CCSB, 4x4,Silver Birch
-68mm Cheetah, Suncoast stage 4/triple disc converter
-ATS manifolds/Up-pipes, Profab EGR delete, 4''exhaust
-Diamone Eye DP, AFE stage 2, EFI Live (Rob's tunes)
-Airdog 165, Shimmed FPRV, Re-routed PCV, 3'' IC tubes
-Superlift 6'' w/traction bars, heavy duty bumpers
-35'' Nitto Trail Graps on Mickey Thompson Sidebitters
-LBZ MP, Sleeves, N-Fab step bars, HID's
post #113 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 01:51 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

ill tell you the best is when u drive a cclb and start to pull in a parking lot and some dumbass is sitting in the way waving u to come on like you can make that ing turn. wow get the hell out of my way u dumb piece of shit

Josh-2006 lbz ccLb 4x4 @ 8080 lbs
Performance:diamond eye 5 inch, efi by rob,3 inch dp,Bd manifold,s&b,pvc,afe mp-plugged,air dog ll,edge cts,3 inch boost tube,ppe race valve,alligator trans lines,trans go,pump rub fix
Interior:
weathertechmats,clarion dvd head unit,12"subs,kenwood speakers
Exterior:tint,black lowpro toolbox,halo projector's,5000k hid,moog idler/pitt,rancho shocks,backup camera,cognito 7-9,35s,bmf novas,trac bars,iron bull bumpers,piaa lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #114 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 09:42 PM

I took the family camping couple weeks ago. After getting the camper set up I was cleaning the trash out of my truck that the kids left in it.

While cursing and cleaning, something on another camp site caught my eye.

2 Boys around 8-10 years old were standing on the hood of a (new looking) 3/4 ton Ford crew cab. A third boy was trying to climb up and catch the others.
I must have watched them for 15 minutes jump up and down on the hood, roof and bed rails with muddy shoes.
The dad was standing right there like he didn't give a [email protected]#!

After seeing that, the trash my girls left in the truck wasn't such a big deal any more!

2007 GMC Sierra Classic LBZ CCSB 4x4

LineX bedliner, Nasta SS Nerf Bars, 265/75R16 Revo 2 tires , front windows tinted to match rear, Tekonsha P3 brake controller, Bilstien 5100 shocks, MBRP 4" turbo back exhaust, Edge Insight CTS, EFI from ATP.
post #115 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 09:47 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMdmax View Post
I took the family camping couple weeks ago. After getting the camper set up I was cleaning the trash out of my truck that the kids left in it.

2 Boys around 8-10 years old were standing on the hood of a (new looking) 3/4 ton Ford crew cab. A third boy was trying to climb up and catch the others.
I must have watched them for 15 minutes jump up and down on the hood, roof and bed rails with muddy shoes.

After seeing that, the trash my girls left in the truck wasn't such a big deal any more!
I would have came home minus 3 boys......

2013 Huffy Ultimate Spiderman bicycle
baseball card in back wheel mod
TRAINING WHEELS OFF!!! 09-22-13
Streamer handle mod
Saving for front basket
post #116 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 10:26 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMdmax View Post

but it was on a Furd...i mean can it really get worse ?

Josh

2006 CCSB 4x4 ZF6
post #117 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-25-2011, 10:37 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

No so much something that pisses me off but I do get a kick out of when I drive my friends gassers. "Damn dude easy on the loud pedal" is said about once/min lol. "Shouldn't have such a pansy ass truck" is always my remark

Forrest
2007 LBZ CC/SB SLT 4x4, 5" Magnaflow SS, S&B CIA, Firestone Airbags, Dominator III steps, De-Badged, 5% on windows with 40% on windshield, 5K HID's w/ All-On-Mod, Edge CTS Insight, SDP EGR delete w/ boost probe, Batmowheel, ATP tunes, PCV reroute w/ plug, Kryptonite Tierods & Centerlink, Cognito UCA's, Bilstien 5100's, Airdog II 165, ATP Intercooler pipe, Pump rub upgrade and Transfer case brace, Trans repair lines, LML manifold, SS brake lines, Sulastic springs, ATS pans, ATI dampner, drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads, 295/70-17 Trail Grapplers on H2's

Thanks Dustin and Rob at ATP and Steve and Zack at Glissions Diesel Performance
post #118 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 07:39 AM

Typical ford driver. Knows nothing about his vehicle, therefore he has absolutely no respect or attachment to the truck. When his EGR cooler goes, or he blows head gaskets, he'll just trade it in for another one. What does he care? Probably would put gas in the damn thing if the dealer hadn't told him it was a diesel.

Sorry... but I really am beginning to believe Ford drivers are the worst. At least cummins owners appreciate some sort of novelty in the vehicle, with all that fking black smoke they shoot everywhere.

05 SIERRA ECSB LLY

Suncoast Gmax V Transmission w/1058 Converter and Deep Pan
4" Stainless Turbo Back, Turndown
Daystar Torsion Keys, 2" blocks out back
Autometer Ultra Lite Pyro and Boost in Trippin Mount
EGR Blocked, QS2 on 135

post #119 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-26-2011, 07:42 AM

Point being - if you allow a bunch of brats to mess up your paint, then you obviously don't care about your truck AT ALL. Wouldn't mean shit to him if the truck fell off a cliff... he'd just get another. Ford drivers drive "objects"... whereas we tend to treat our vehicles as if they were human... At least I do.

People that hold onto my "oh shit" bar for an hour piss me off so much. Our dashes tend to peel and I'll be damned if I have to get it repainted.

05 SIERRA ECSB LLY

Suncoast Gmax V Transmission w/1058 Converter and Deep Pan
4" Stainless Turbo Back, Turndown
Daystar Torsion Keys, 2" blocks out back
Autometer Ultra Lite Pyro and Boost in Trippin Mount
EGR Blocked, QS2 on 135

post #120 of 301 (permalink) Old 06-27-2011, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MudDoc View Post
You're not the only one....I have had a damn pet peeve about slamming doors for a long time...I absolutely lose it when someone slams my door, the only person I can say I have never ever had to say..."Jesus do you need to kill the rest of the truck/car when you close that one F**kin door?" to is my dad, I think it is because he is the same way, I have seen him (when he had his construction company) make some of his hands ride in the back cause they slammed the door, one guy I know as long as he worked for him he rode in the bed only because he never understood that no time was ok to slam

Ahh and the foot rest shit....yeah I don't care who it is I always tell them "git yer damn feet off the dash!!! Where'n tha hell were you raised?"

hahahahaha!!! ya my GF is a lot better about it now she has a car (04 BMW) and when she shines it up really nice i will purposely slam the door and put MY feet on her dash Then she says "Who the hell do u think you are? Take ur damn feet off my dash!" hahaha i just said "Pretty shitty when people do that to ur nice clean ride HUH!!!" hahahaha no reply from her so she got the hint

2001 GMC Sierra 2500HD Duramax LB7 4x4, Ext Cab,SB, Black
ARP Headstuds
Socal injector holdowns
Built Suncoast Trans
Fass 150 lift pump
3.5" turbo back straight pipe w/6" tip
305/50/20 Toyo Proxes ST on 20" XD Addict wheels
EFI tuned by Custom Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode