wanna know what really grinds my gears - Page 3 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Exterior Talk about the exterior of your truck here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 08:45 AM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenhome21 View Post
. So he inchs his car up to my truck until he actually bumps it when there was no way he was going to get close enough for the hose to reach.
i would have choked him with the hose

Josh

2006 CCSB 4x4 ZF6
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvenhome21 View Post
So he inchs his car up to my truck until he actually bumps it when there was no way he was going to get close enough for the hose to reach.
Asswhoopin!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

07.5 LMM Chevy 3500 CCLB Dually 165k miles 4" MBRP TB Exhaust, "StockNoDPF" Tune

99 Chevy Suburban 5.7 K1500 285k miles

post #23 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 08:50 AM
Duramax Forum Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_keyser View Post
this pisses me off more than anything. i can understand if there arent ANY other pumps to use but if there are some open ones then get your little ass hybrid out of my way so i can spend 4x what you pay to fill your "economy" car up
X2. I get on my PA system and make them feel guilty everytime. But my girl is a neatfreak! She keeps my truck clean!

2007 CCSB LBZ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 09:02 AM
yep yep...

it pisses me off when lazy people lean up against my truck, especially at the rig them fat lazy bastards flop there big muddy greasy asses against the side of it like its nothing and they get pissed when i jump thier shit. and x2 on the ol lady laving shit in the truck its never much just something small kinda like shes markin her territory.

05' Chevy LT Black on Black LLY CC/SB Blackout Performance built motor/trans/tuned- Gone

"The Blessed Hellride"-Summit white 08' GMC Sierra SLT Z71 CC/SB-Big Dipper trans, built front end, some softy tunes, 35's, garage queen

Rig ride/Black sheep-Black on Black 2002 Eddie Bauer explorer-31's, intake, stock.

Other garage ornament-Pearl white 2016 Subaru Legacy Limited 3.6R-6 year bumper to bumper warranty-staying stock
post #25 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Duramax Forum Supporter

Some hobo decided to lower my tailgate and sit on it yesterday while I was in the gas station. He wouldent move, so I gave his drunk ass a nice cig burn. Not lying about that either, it was ed up.

2007 CCSB LBZ
post #26 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 11:07 AM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum Veteran

When I first got my truck my lady liked to put her feet on the dash... Grrrrr she knows I hate that... Well she was doing it and her feet slipped off and broke my air vent into pieces.... I was about to make her walk home... Ended up getting a replacement for like 7 bucks but I told her it was around 150 so she doesn't do that anymore

2005 chevy 4dr SB, Garret 4094-stage-2!! EFI. EDGE CTS ROB FROM IDAHO, 8" Fabteach, 37" pro comps on 18s, straight exhaust AFE intake with mouthpiece, blacked out, custom one of a kind cab lights. full stereo with fosgate shallow 12, FabTech Tie rods. Cognito idler and pitman saver. custom traction bars, Viper Remote Start FOR IPHONE, bd blow off valve. rhino liner Theres More Just Cant Think Of It.. TRAIN HORN!!!!, Diamond Eye DP, Radar/laser Detector--AND JAMMER. fox gauges. air ride bags/ with on board air..Mag Tech Diff Cover
post #27 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 11:18 AM

What pisses me off is when the old lady spends a [email protected] hour getting ready just to go to the grocery store or wherever the hell it is were going. Then gets in the truck and has to apply more MAKE-UP. Really....Fng Really....... So what that mean is pulling down the Visor and I got make up stains on it. That's what pisses me off.

I actually had someone slam their door into the side of the truck and put a dent in it and thought they would try to drive off. I blocked them in with the truck and called the police. What's great is they said they didn't do it and Wal Mart had a camera in the parking lot that showed the whole thing. They got charged with a hit and run. SWEEETTTTTT!!!! Paid for my tank in the bed of truck + installation with a fill up along with (2) cans of herculiner!!!

TRUCK: 05 Chevy DMAX CCSB 2500HD AT/4x4-Dark Blue Ext/Charcoal Int
EXT: POS Boondock Bumpers Smitybilt XRC 12K winch,Yakima Rack cab, Leer Browning Gun Safe Ed w/Yakima Rack+Ext, Black tail lights w/guards, black headlights, 2-Hella 500FF, 8-Hella 700FF, Debadged, herulined lower & stepbars
INT: Husky Liners mats, in dash DVD player, DashKing Cover
UNDER HOOD: Battery Blankets/Trickle Chargers, Oil/Trans/Block heaters, PPE Trans/Diff Pans, Firestone 2250/1003-F/R airbags, AFE MP, PCV Reroute, Filter Spacer/nicktane fuel adapter, Roush Intake, Titan 52gal tank, 100gal custom stainless bed tank gravity fed, magnaflow turboback
post #28 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 11:45 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

well....... I win. mine insists that the passenger side floorboard is the trashcan. lots of crap down there. so to get her back i usually just flip my floormat into her garage. it works aight

-Lee-
LBZ Crew
Raptor lined rockers and flares by me
post #29 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 12:00 AM

I have truly found all of my long lost brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am unbelievably picky about my truck.... do not lean on it, do not slam the door, do not rest your arms on the bed sides, do not slam the door, and most of all, DO NOT WRITE ON THE TRUCK IN THE DIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i nearly choked this guy at work for writing wash me on the tail gate with his finger, after I calm down and quit cussing in tongues I tried to explain to him why, and how bad it scratches black paint, he still never really understood..
ok, i'm done.

NEXT!!

Landis: '08 LMM, Black, LTZ, CC, SB, 4x4, Edge Evo Race CTS, Black MBRP 4" Turbo back straight pipe, Debadged, No door moldings,RBP Grill(slightly modified) Black Bowties front and rear, all headlight on mod, Leveled, 18"Black Rockstars with 285/65s Nitto Terra Grapplers
'00 Cherokee, Ready for the trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duraskank View Post
Lol, I get confused easily Josh. You can't just run up and take my fkn glue and scissors and tell me arts n crafts time is over without a reason.
post #30 of 301 (permalink) Old 05-08-2011, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by battlegraduate09 View Post
i would have choked him with the hose
choked my ass... i would have ripped the dam hose off the pump and FLOGGED HIS ASS WITH IT!!!!! that'll learn'em

Not disrespecting the choking technique by any means Josh... it works just as well!!!!

Landis: '08 LMM, Black, LTZ, CC, SB, 4x4, Edge Evo Race CTS, Black MBRP 4" Turbo back straight pipe, Debadged, No door moldings,RBP Grill(slightly modified) Black Bowties front and rear, all headlight on mod, Leveled, 18"Black Rockstars with 285/65s Nitto Terra Grapplers
'00 Cherokee, Ready for the trails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duraskank View Post
Lol, I get confused easily Josh. You can't just run up and take my fkn glue and scissors and tell me arts n crafts time is over without a reason.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode