MY first LBZ!!! - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-07-2019, 12:45 PM Thread Starter

MY first LBZ!!!

Hope this is a good place to post this. I recently started a channel to show my professional coaching/racing with my ZL1 1LE. I bought a LBZ to pull my stuff to the track and to daily drive. I LOVE THE TRUCK. I'm going to be making a lot of videos based on it and will be doing some mods as I learn more about the truck itself.

If you enjoy this and the other stuff on the channel please share it helps a lot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 11:42 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Welcome to the DF, nice!

2001 2500HD 4WD EXTENDED CAB LS,
S&B CAI, 4" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, EFI LIVE FROM ATP TRUCKS, EDGE CTS, PPE BOOST VALVE, BANKS INTERCOOLER PIPE, AIR DOG II 165, REBUILT TRANNY WITH SUNCOAST KIT, TRANSGO SHIFTKIT AND BILLIT TORQUE CONVERTER, NEW UPGRADED TAILSHAFT, PUMP RUB FIX ON TRANSFER WITH NEW ALUMINUM TAIL SHAFT, NEW TOW MIRRORS, NEW GAGE HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, BEANS SUMP, FUMOTO VALVE, RARE PARTS TIE RODS WITH COGNITO PISK, MAD JACK FUEL FILTER ACCESS DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL SPEED BLEEDERS.
2011 GMC 3500HD DUALLY Welding Bed, 4WD CREW CAB, 4" downpipe back exhaust, def delete, egr delete, with new LB7 up pipe, pcv reroute, Fass 150, EFI live with DSP 5, HSP CAI. Air Lift Air bags.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 03-27-2019, 02:37 PM

Garage
Clean looking rig!

2011 2500 LTZ Z71
Stock
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

« Lbz + 4l80e | - »
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode