What did you do to your Home/Property today? - Page 728 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

4651Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7271 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 05:41 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Had a huge clean up
Burnt, dug out, buried, gave away, recycled everything
Bought a new brush cutter and cut the grass
Had to make some more cages because kangaroo/possums are eating my plants
Cut and split about 5 tonne of wood, not sure what that is in cords sorry the only cords I know are on the guitar 😀

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7272 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:04 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

@harnold I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee. Lol.

2005 Toyota Tacoma DC 4x4 4.0L TRD Off-Road
2008 Yamaha Zuma YW 50

2015 GMC 2500 Denali HD 4x4 Duramax/Allison Black on Black
2016 Grand Design Momentum M-Class 350M Toy Hauler
post #7273 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter669 View Post
Someone ran my mailbox over. I found a 6Ē round piece of hedge and set it in concrete about 3í deep. Iíd love to see someone hit it now.
I actually feel asleep going to work one morning several years ago (had been working long hours with not much sleep) and ran over a pipe post with a mail box, it totaled the car after they took it to the shop and found all the damage to the under carriage. The insurance company investigated the guys mailbox setup and not only did they not pay to fix it he actually got a fine as it didn't comply with standards for mounting it, something about they had to break away or something. I didn't even know there was such a regulation.

2001 2500HD 4WD EXTENDED CAB LS,
S&B CAI, 4" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, EFI LIVE FROM ATP TRUCKS, EDGE CTS, PPE BOOST VALVE, BANKS INTERCOOLER PIPE, AIR DOG II 165, REBUILT TRANNY WITH SUNCOAST KIT, TRANSGO SHIFTKIT AND BILLIT TORQUE CONVERTER, NEW UPGRADED TAILSHAFT, PUMP RUB FIX ON TRANSFER WITH NEW ALUMINUM TAIL SHAFT, NEW TOW MIRRORS, NEW GAGE HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, BEANS SUMP, FUMOTO VALVE, RARE PARTS TIE RODS WITH COGNITO PISK, MAD JACK FUEL FILTER ACCESS DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL SPEED BLEEDERS.
2011 GMC 3500HD DUALLY Welding Bed, 4WD CREW CAB, 4" downpipe back exhaust, def delete, egr delete, with new LB7 up pipe, pcv reroute, Fass 150, EFI live with DSP 5, HSP CAI. Air Lift Air bags. PPEI transmission tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7274 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:58 AM

Yesterday evening planted 6 dozen cabbage, brussel sprouts and cauliflower plants. All the greens, lettuce and onions are up.

S&B CAI, 4" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, EFI LIVE FROM ATP TRUCKS, EDGE CTS, PPE BOOST VALVE, BANKS INTERCOOLER PIPE, AIR DOG II 165, REBUILT TRANNY WITH SUNCOAST KIT, TRANSGO SHIFTKIT AND BILLIT TORQUE CONVERTER, NEW UPGRADED TAILSHAFT, PUMP RUB FIX ON TRANSFER WITH NEW ALUMINUM TAIL SHAFT, NEW TOW MIRRORS, NEW GAGE HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, BEANS SUMP, FUMOTO VALVE, RARE PARTS TIE RODS WITH COGNITO PISK, MAD JACK FUEL FILTER ACCESS DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL SPEED BLEEDERS.
2011 GMC 3500HD DUALLY Welding Bed, 4WD CREW CAB, 4" downpipe back exhaust, def delete, egr delete, with new LB7 up pipe, pcv reroute, Fass 150, EFI live with DSP 5, HSP CAI. Air Lift Air bags. PPEI transmission tune.
post #7275 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold View Post
Had a huge clean up
Burnt, dug out, buried, gave away, recycled everything
Bought a new brush cutter and cut the grass
Had to make some more cages because kangaroo/possums are eating my plants
Cut and split about 5 tonne of wood, not sure what that is in cords sorry the only cords I know are on the guitar 😀
Kangaroo's, are those wild and numerous down there like deer would be up here in the U.S.?
post #7276 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 12:09 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black HD View Post
@harnold I'm on my 2nd cup of coffee. Lol.
You'll be buzzing soon then, I had to go out for a meeting with a builder, had a few I've only just woken up, it's 5am here now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameo View Post
Kangaroo's, are those wild and numerous down there like deer would be up here in the U.S.?
Yes they are everywhere, they never used to come into town and now you see them in built up areas hopping down the road. I get at least 30 a night in the yard. Need to get a .22 and some subsonics, deer are becoming a problem here also.

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #7277 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 03:30 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
I actually feel asleep going to work one morning several years ago (had been working long hours with not much sleep) and ran over a pipe post with a mail box, it totaled the car after they took it to the shop and found all the damage to the under carriage. The insurance company investigated the guys mailbox setup and not only did they not pay to fix it he actually got a fine as it didn't comply with standards for mounting it, something about they had to break away or something. I didn't even know there was such a regulation.
Iíve been told by others that itís not compliant with the usps standards. Last time I checked you werenít suppose to hit mailboxes at all. I know shit happens but itís not my fault If someone canít stay on the road

08 GMC SLE CCSB leveled debadged Fass 150 CTS2 EGT probe Beans sump S&B intake Cooper AT3 285/55/20 Bilstien 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TRIKHD View Post
I like my women and trucks to have a proportionate ass, to much and it doesn't turn my crank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerigger View Post
Maybe if you put your dick in a meat grinder it won't hurt but I'm not gonna take that chance or be the guinea pig.

PUTTING A CUTE SHIRT ON YOUR MUFFINTOP DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CUPCAKE

Thanks to www.bamaoffroad.com/
post #7278 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter669 View Post
Iíve been told by others that itís not compliant with the usps standards. Last time I checked you werenít suppose to hit mailboxes at all. I know shit happens but itís not my fault If someone canít stay on the road
Not saying it's your fault, just putting some info out there so as to let people know. Nowadays law suits are possibility's and if someone driving by has a blowout or such it's not their fault either. I feel your pain as a lot of idiots out there will destroy property just for fun, risks are taken either way.
Butter669 likes this.

post #7279 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 03:47 PM

Finished cleaning up the crap left from snow plowing, pushed a couple downed trees out of the hay fields, looked to see if there were any bass left in the pond, saw 11 small ones.

Thank you to all of those who have served or continue to serve our country to keep our country free!

'05 GMC 2500HD, CCSB, LBZ mouthpiece, A.R.E. cap, N-FAB nerf bars, 265/75/16 General Grabber AT2s, B&W Turnoverball, leveled tow mirrors.

2018 GMC Sierra Denali CCSB A.R.E. cap
post #7280 of 8131 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 06:42 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mray View Post
Not saying it's your fault, just putting some info out there so as to let people know. Nowadays law suits are possibility's and if someone driving by has a blowout or such it's not their fault either. I feel your pain as a lot of idiots out there will destroy property just for fun, risks are taken either way.
Iíve also heard of people putting them on a post that is attached to an old truck wheel. If you run over the mailbox it tips the wheel up and takes out your oil pan. Seems a bit extreme but if it happened all the time it would be an option.

08 GMC SLE CCSB leveled debadged Fass 150 CTS2 EGT probe Beans sump S&B intake Cooper AT3 285/55/20 Bilstien 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TRIKHD View Post
I like my women and trucks to have a proportionate ass, to much and it doesn't turn my crank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerigger View Post
Maybe if you put your dick in a meat grinder it won't hurt but I'm not gonna take that chance or be the guinea pig.

PUTTING A CUTE SHIRT ON YOUR MUFFINTOP DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CUPCAKE

Thanks to www.bamaoffroad.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode