What did you do to your Home/Property today? - Page 779 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

4647Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7781 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter669 View Post
My dog found this out in one of my pastures. I know that if you find one you should just leave it but we had just got home from being gone all day. I would have put it back but I didnít know where it came from. I took it to a lady who rehabs all kind of animals. Then I had to cut on a chickens foot. It had bumble foot.
Cool. I would have been all excited to raise it. I have a small one that sometimes comes to the water pail for the birds but it won't let me get near it. In fact there is a group around here that roams around. I see them sometimes. They stand and watch me.

I haven't been on here in a while. Criminey I finally got caught up with the mowing. A deluge of rain last month and the grass grew like it was a jungle. Then we got a storm early one morning with about 60 mph winds. I had limbs everywhere. What a mess. It took me a couple of weeks just to get that mess cleaned up.

Keep on I'll need another shop/garage. I stole this beauty from a lady in MI. I felt bad for a minute then I got over it. It belonged to her parents who passed last year. She wanted it out of the garage of their house. I said I can do that. I practically paid nothing for it. It is a '84 with 51K miles. They kept it maintained. New Good Year tires, new exhaust. Looks like Ziebart did the rustproofing and no rust. I saw one door ding. Heck even the wire hubcaps have no scuffs or curb scrapes. It's a yacht floater that's for sure.
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7782 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 01:23 PM

This is the first year I have had Baltimore orioles at my feeders. I saw the males one day so I quick put out some grape jam. I've seen them in past years but never stayed. This year they stayed. Every once in a while I see a Cat bird eating the jam. At least that is what the bird looks like.

I put out some oriole nectar feeders but they rarely drink from it. A few hummingbirds that come drink the most. That feeder has a perch on it. Sometimes the hummingbirds sit and drink. I saw a ruby throated hummingbird one day.
Attached Images

mray and Black HD like this.
post #7783 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-12-2019, 09:16 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Mowed and weed whacked the current house.

Mowed wheels whacked, edged, raked and threw a ton of shit away at the old house. Trying to get it ready to show and sell but the cocksucker that was in there put a foot through a bedroom door, broke the railing going downstairs, broke 3 cabinets, broke the stove, broke 2 blinds, broke the deck, cigarette butts everywhere and left tons of trash and crap in the house. Wife called me bawling she was so upset and told me she would bury him.

Hell hath no furry like that of a brand new mom in a warpath. Of course then there is my sick and twisted self trying to figure out how to get away with a beating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lutzjk913 likes this.

Brock
06 LBZ ECLB
Gauges, DP Tunes, 5" Dumped, Trans by Evan @ Limitless Diesel,
DP Stg2r, Sleeved & Braced

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7784 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 03:25 AM

Frac acid?

16í C.C. LT. Since buying it tinted the windows, full floor Weather Techs, factory clone side steps, Boost tow mirrors, and cranked the front end up a little to clear 275/75r17s. Thatís all sheís getting for now, got too much warranty left to delete it...yet.
post #7785 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 04:00 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerigger View Post
Mowed and weed whacked the current house.

Mowed wheels whacked, edged, raked and threw a ton of shit away at the old house. Trying to get it ready to show and sell but the cocksucker that was in there put a foot through a bedroom door, broke the railing going downstairs, broke 3 cabinets, broke the stove, broke 2 blinds, broke the deck, cigarette butts everywhere and left tons of trash and crap in the house. Wife called me bawling she was so upset and told me she would bury him.

Hell hath no furry like that of a brand new mom in a warpath. Of course then there is my sick and twisted self trying to figure out how to get away with a beating.

Is this a rental type scenario mate?

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #7786 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 05:06 AM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Oooo frac acid could be fun...good thinkin and we have access to it

Brock
06 LBZ ECLB

post #7787 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 05:06 AM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold View Post
Is this a rental type scenario mate?

Indeed it is.

Brock
06 LBZ ECLB

post #7788 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 05:15 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerigger View Post
Indeed it is.

Sorry to hear that, I'm glad the people renting mine bought it because they destroyed 3500 worth of brand new carpet, the yard and the walls in less than 3 months.
I don't think I could ever rent another place

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #7789 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 05:17 AM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Yea itís for sale, Iíll never rent another home. People donít care if itís not theirs.

Brock
06 LBZ ECLB

post #7790 of 8128 (permalink) Old 06-13-2019, 08:42 AM

My MIL owns two rental places, more headache than theyíre worth. Sheís spends more fixing them back up after evicting people than sheís ever made on rent.

16í C.C. LT. Since buying it tinted the windows, full floor Weather Techs, factory clone side steps, Boost tow mirrors, and cranked the front end up a little to clear 275/75r17s. Thatís all sheís getting for now, got too much warranty left to delete it...yet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode