What did you do to your Home/Property today? - Page 841 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

4909Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #8401 of 8446 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 08:54 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Hey, I did something interesting today. I was making some syrup for popcorn balls to pass out on Halloween. The syrup boiled over so when it cooled I had to remove it. What I realized as I tried to get the goo off the stove was that it would make excellent undercoating or bed liner. As a bed liner it would absolutely prevent things from sliding around. As an undercoating it would lock everything in place and eliminate rattles.

So if you would like my secret recipe just PM me and I'll give you my email address so that you can paypal me $100 and then I'll send you the formula.

Disclaimers:

1. Only for use in cold and dry climates.

2. Not responsible for insect infestations.

3. Must keep pets away from coating.

4. Not responsible for weight gain. (it smells really good)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8402 of 8446 (permalink) Old 10-29-2019, 09:27 PM
LHN...We ARE the Joneses

Send a message via Yahoo to Hook'em_Horns! Send a message via Skype™ to Hook'em_Horns!
Does the kit come with Bear repellent?

Oh wait, that's Honey.

2007 LBZ 3500 LT3 DRW Crew Cab, Sulastics, Putnam XDR 15K, B&W 30K-Turnover GN+Companion, Ride-Rite Air...EFI'd by Rob
2008 LMM 3500WT DRW Crew Cab, 8 'Flat/GN, Workforce Alum Toolbox, Ride-Rite Air

Use-ta Haves 2006-6.0 3500 WT DRW ExCab Flatbed, 2005-LLY 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab, 2002-LB7 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab
I Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh shit, he's awake!"
post #8403 of 8446 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 07:22 AM
DuramaxForum Guru

Blew the driveway off off about 5 times this week alone.

Getting ready to go on leaf defense and start chopping up.
NHfireDmax likes this.

Joe
2008 CCLB LMM
13.39 @ 99.44 W/ 1.76 60’
456 HP 925 TQ

2003 RCLB LB7 “UNDER CONSTRUCTION”
The life of my truck
Pics of my truck
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8404 of 8446 (permalink) Old 10-30-2019, 02:34 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'em_Horns! View Post
Does the kit come with Bear repellent?

Oh wait, that's Honey.
Since honey is a part of the patent pending formula you are hereby estopped from mentioning it again in relation to anything truck related, except for occupants. But more to the point, I should probably add bears to the disclaimers.
post #8405 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-01-2019, 11:57 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Got all the potatoes sorted and stored, sold what was left. Picked some of the greens and brussel sprouts, preparing for hard freeze tonight.

2001 2500HD 4WD EXTENDED CAB LS,
S&B CAI, 4" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, EFI LIVE FROM ATP TRUCKS, EDGE CTS, PPE BOOST VALVE, BANKS INTERCOOLER PIPE, AIR DOG II 165, REBUILT TRANNY WITH SUNCOAST KIT, TRANSGO SHIFTKIT AND BILLIT TORQUE CONVERTER, NEW UPGRADED TAILSHAFT, PUMP RUB FIX ON TRANSFER WITH NEW ALUMINUM TAIL SHAFT, NEW TOW MIRRORS, NEW GAGE HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, BEANS SUMP, FUMOTO VALVE, RARE PARTS TIE RODS WITH COGNITO PISK, MAD JACK FUEL FILTER ACCESS DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL SPEED BLEEDERS.
2011 GMC 3500HD DUALLY Welding Bed, 4WD CREW CAB, 4" downpipe back exhaust, def delete, egr delete, with new LB7 up pipe, pcv reroute, Fass 150, EFI live with DSP 5, HSP CAI. Air Lift Air bags. PPEI transmission tune.
post #8406 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-02-2019, 07:08 PM
Finally! Wheels on!

Well drove to the weekend place to get some stuff for refinishing a couple of doors and to take care of the pool. Probably need to cover it soon. Polaris bag was full and there were some leaves in the bottom and the trees were shedding. Took the utility trailer home since I need to trim some ornamental trees and I picked up some mulch to finish the last of the landscaping in the back yard.

Having a nip of 130 proof now...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JimmyD, 1TRIKHD and harnold like this.

The Bus
Looking for OBS interior parts: Graphite color code. (1999-2004 IIRC) Door panels for sure, but let me know what you have

RedNeck Dually Build Thread
Dually Club Member #191
Quote:
Originally Posted by OVERWATCH_09 View Post
The perfect storm of incompetence....Nothing more dangerous than a redneck with money.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose2448 View Post
It's really complicated sounding, but it's easier than giving a fat girl a bucket of ice cream.
post #8407 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 02:45 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
I went and met another neighbour who is just about to put their house on the market.
I've never been able to catch them because we are never home but he was a good bloke and 8 beers later I'm home and have achieved nothing apart from work today (Sunday)

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #8408 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 04:39 AM

Finally got off my a$$ and plumbed my air compressor into the garage.

Compressor was always in the way, it is now safely tucked in the rear corner of the garage and out of the way.
mizterwizard likes this.

09 GMC SLT Dually
Steel Gray Metallic
All options except sunroof

Mods so far:

Alcoa 19.5s with Michelin XZE, Centramatics,Tow Mirrors, Chrome Grill Overlay, Rear underseat storage, Mudflaps all corners, 20% Window tint, 6" Oval Steps, B&W Turnover Hitch, B&W Companion Hitch, Sulastics, GM Campaign #PIT3009J, Wireless Console Charging, Bilstein 5100s, Raptor 3602RL
DF DRW Club Member #161
post #8409 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 01:51 PM

Dad brought his going away present from his previous job over and we fine tuned it to 250 yards. Remington Sendero 300RUM with a Swarovski 6x18. Recoil isn’t near as bad as some other heavy calibers I’ve shot. I was worried for my dads shoulder but this thing is a breeze to shoot even out of the Sled.
GMC-GDM likes this.

16’ C.C. LT. Tinted, Weather Techs, Boost Tow mirrors, leveled on 35s, Kennedy pump, Ridge Runner, May Truck Parts exhaust
post #8410 of 8446 (permalink) Old 11-03-2019, 04:31 PM

Pulled out the window unit air conditioners and repaired a window that somehow the lawn mower threw a rock through back in the summer. Picked us some sticks and debris that the wind storm blew in the yard.

2001 2500HD 4WD EXTENDED CAB LS,
S&B CAI, 4" STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST, EFI LIVE FROM ATP TRUCKS, EDGE CTS, PPE BOOST VALVE, BANKS INTERCOOLER PIPE, AIR DOG II 165, REBUILT TRANNY WITH SUNCOAST KIT, TRANSGO SHIFTKIT AND BILLIT TORQUE CONVERTER, NEW UPGRADED TAILSHAFT, PUMP RUB FIX ON TRANSFER WITH NEW ALUMINUM TAIL SHAFT, NEW TOW MIRRORS, NEW GAGE HEAVY DUTY FRONT AND REAR BUMPERS, BEANS SUMP, FUMOTO VALVE, RARE PARTS TIE RODS WITH COGNITO PISK, MAD JACK FUEL FILTER ACCESS DOOR, STAINLESS STEEL SPEED BLEEDERS.
2011 GMC 3500HD DUALLY Welding Bed, 4WD CREW CAB, 4" downpipe back exhaust, def delete, egr delete, with new LB7 up pipe, pcv reroute, Fass 150, EFI live with DSP 5, HSP CAI. Air Lift Air bags. PPEI transmission tune.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode