Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

what's the difference???

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  theunderlord 
#1 ·
ok so i have been doing some truck shopping and wanted to know what the difference was between the different packages and options offered on the trucks.

-what should be included in the LT package besides leather?

-what does the "towing" package include? gearing, trailer brakes, mirrors etc?

any help or links where i can find this stuff will help. Thanks!

#3 ·
04-06.....i have seen some with and w/out. just didn't know if it included things like leather, steering wheel controls, stereo.

i know this seems really picky but im looking to buy my first truck and i think i should be a little picky lol

#5 ·
yea i was fixing to start running the shi$ out of google here in a bit. just wanted to see if somebody here knew or had a short cut. lol

#6 ·
Haveyou looked at Chevy's or GMC's website???? Probably a good place to start.

#7 ·
LT1 LT2 or LT3. Im not positive on this but I think the LT3 includes everything and sunroof. LT2 is leather heated and memory seats, steering wheel controls, bose system, dual climate control ect but no sunroof. and LT1 i think depends on years, may be leather in older but no bose system and in the new ones may be bose but no leather but should still have steering wheel controls

#8 ·
compnine.com

enter any prospective vehicle's VIN in there and that'll tell you all the RPO codes it came with from the factory.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.