3500 LB SRW Club

29K views 174 replies 34 participants last post by  Doverarjim 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#14 ·
Do they make a 3500 srw Short bed ?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

#16 ·
I agree but in my entire life I have never seen one. I see short bed dually ford's and dodges all the time but never seen a short bed 3500 srw or drw

#18 ·

I'm talking about when it is dually but has a 6ft bed. When the fuel cap is in the fender

#19 ·
I can honestly say I've never ever seen the option to order or buy or find a ccsb dually truck. Ford, Dodge, GM or otherwise. My guess is those are custom done. I'm not saying I'm wrong and your not right but I've never seen one that wasn't a custom done setup

#20 ·
I see the short bed ford duallys all the time here in Florida. I think they look really funny and most of the time they have the crew cab. One of the county parks trucks is a single cab short bed dually. I will try and get a pic

#23 ·
Guess since they literally dub this area "Truck Country" I've never seen anything other than ccsb or ecsb trucks. Most people own a cclb srw or cclb drw.

I wonder if you can order ford's and dodges that way now?

#24 ·
I'm to lazy to look right now

#32 ·
Dont really see the logic in it. Nice thing about the long bed is the axel is a little further back, so when towing a gooseneck of 5th wheel you can turn sharper with less chance of hitting the cab. Most the people I know that have a 6.5ft bed that tow GN trailers all have their cabs dented in.

#33 ·
My mom's horse trailer blew a pass tire, horses fell right then went back left and caused the trailer to jackknife to the left and cratered the cab and driver rear door on her 02 cclb srw zf6...I wanted to cry when I saw it

#34 · (Edited)
Wow, haven't had that happen. But I had one horse start biting another one in my livestock trailer, turned into world war 3, driving down the highway and trailer was swinging back and fourth, could here the horses kicking the shit out of each other. Brake checked them, then they started back at it. Pulled over, opened the escape door, started hollering at them and grabbed a switch, and they both just stopped immediately. Tied their heads so tight to the wall they couldn't move. Haven't misbehaved in the trailer since....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.