What did you do to your Sierra/Silvy today? - Page 2634 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

20341Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26331 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:44 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGorillaLML View Post
God I love your truck haha.
Truck still running good? No parts have come flying out since you've been on here have they?
@SilverGorillaLML
Ha! Thank you! Yeah man trucks still doing good! She still has blown gaskets but other than that running like a top. She's still a blast to drive with the big single.

2005 LLY CCSB LT2 4X4
Driven by Austin
ECM Tuned by Kory @PPEI
TCM tuned by Dustin @DA

Performance: Bullseye Power S468_83_.90/ Profab WG Pedestal/AFE 3" Intercooler Tubes hot&cold/ 3" Custom Y Bridge/ 4" Custom Downpipe/ Custom 5" LBZ S&B Intake/ Exergy Sportsman CP3/ Suncoast Gmax-5/ Precision Converter/ RDP Manifolds/Uppipes/ AirDogII 165 w/ CAT filter/RDP Sump/ 5" Diamond Eye Straight Pipe/ PPEI EFI tuning with DSP-5/ TCM tuned by [email protected]

Appearance: 20x9 +18MM XD Hoss/ 305/50/20 Nitto 420S/ 2" Rear Spacers/ TBSS Steering Wheel Swap/ Factory Touchscreen Navigation Swap/ 2 MTX 10" Subs/LED lows&fogs/ Recon LED tails/ Kool-Vue Tow Mirrors/ Reflexxion Cowl Hood/Color matched grill

Supporting: DMAXStore Kryptonite Engine Mounts/ DA Transfer Case Brace/Pump Rub/ Dirty Hooker Steering Brace/ DHD Hybrid Water Pump/ 3" Drop Shackles/ Belltech Shocks/ Autometer Cobalts EGT&Boost/Edge CTS/ Rare Parts Extreme Tie Rods/ PCV Re-routed/ FPRV Shimmed/Red Head Steering Gearbox/ Tailgate EZ-Down/ 12K Badlands Winch (removable)

280K+ Miles of Smiles

On My:
2nd engine
3rd trans
2nd transfer case

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26332 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:45 PM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy21 View Post

Currently figuring out what to tackle next on this thing.
It would look great with a ladder rack... ... Im starting to think I'm the only guy on here with a Trac Rac.. wtf lol..

Name is Matt, 2011 2500HD XCSB LTZ LML >130k...Kory Willis PPEI tunes, Edge CTS2, S&B cold air intake, 4" Flo-Pro straight pipe stainless, 5" mbrp tip, egr block, pcv re-route, Sinister resonator block plate..275/70/18 TOYO A/T II , Helper air bags.
post #26333 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:46 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdufficy View Post
Yeah they're good for tools that I don't use often or sets that would be like super ridiculous through snap on. Usually the reviews online with tools from HF are pretty damn accurate. Some things are super good while some things are typical Chinese crap

I've got 5% all around with brow on front, thinking I wanna get 35% on windshield but I'm just worried about night driving. Many have told me you can barely tell it's even on the windshield
@mcdufficy
I have 55% on my whole windshield and wouldn't recommend personally going much darker than that from a safety standpoint.

2005 LLY CCSB LT2 4X4
Driven by Austin
ECM Tuned by Kory @PPEI
TCM tuned by Dustin @DA

Performance: Bullseye Power S468_83_.90/ Profab WG Pedestal/AFE 3" Intercooler Tubes hot&cold/ 3" Custom Y Bridge/ 4" Custom Downpipe/ Custom 5" LBZ S&B Intake/ Exergy Sportsman CP3/ Suncoast Gmax-5/ Precision Converter/ RDP Manifolds/Uppipes/ AirDogII 165 w/ CAT filter/RDP Sump/ 5" Diamond Eye Straight Pipe/ PPEI EFI tuning with DSP-5/ TCM tuned by [email protected]

Appearance: 20x9 +18MM XD Hoss/ 305/50/20 Nitto 420S/ 2" Rear Spacers/ TBSS Steering Wheel Swap/ Factory Touchscreen Navigation Swap/ 2 MTX 10" Subs/LED lows&fogs/ Recon LED tails/ Kool-Vue Tow Mirrors/ Reflexxion Cowl Hood/Color matched grill

Supporting: DMAXStore Kryptonite Engine Mounts/ DA Transfer Case Brace/Pump Rub/ Dirty Hooker Steering Brace/ DHD Hybrid Water Pump/ 3" Drop Shackles/ Belltech Shocks/ Autometer Cobalts EGT&Boost/Edge CTS/ Rare Parts Extreme Tie Rods/ PCV Re-routed/ FPRV Shimmed/Red Head Steering Gearbox/ Tailgate EZ-Down/ 12K Badlands Winch (removable)

280K+ Miles of Smiles

On My:
2nd engine
3rd trans
2nd transfer case

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26334 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:49 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coullier1 View Post
I think the address ur shipping them to is upstate NY.. Ok maybe not..

I hear ya man.
Discount Tire here in NM
Taxes Install Mounting and balancing
Before warranty $1027

What's your take with the warranty btw? It seems like you're paying into something that will only pay partial later on if you need it.

I DO have a set of michilens with 50% on a set of 18" XD wheels (bombs I think lol) for sale now though lol.

I'll verify the wheels though.

2019 Cummins 3500 Megacab High Output
Patriot Bus
post #26335 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:51 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy21 View Post

Currently figuring out what to tackle next on this thing.

Color matched ranch hand from end or road armor or whatever your style is.
Color match the rear bumper too.

Thing would look clean and mean. (Not that it's not a sharp looking truck as it sits )

2019 Cummins 3500 Megacab High Output
Patriot Bus
post #26336 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtEmax-USMC View Post
I hear ya man.
Discount Tire here in NM
Taxes Install Mounting and balancing
Before warranty $1027

What's your take with the warranty btw? It seems like you're paying into something that will only pay partial later on if you need it.

I DO have a set of michilens with 50% on a set of 18" XD wheels (bombs I think lol) for sale now though lol.

I'll verify the wheels though.
Theres nothing wrong with that price for Nitto's at all...Warranty I tell them to stick it..Never bought a warranty with anything except the truck. I did find my sig tire on Fleabay for $700 with a rebate, hard to pass up. Not particularly loving the coopers in this type but the price I cant pass up.. Im looking at a set of new MB TKO wheels right now.. Throw up a pic of what your moving... Im open to used
DirtEmax-USMC likes this.

Name is Matt, 2011 2500HD XCSB LTZ LML >130k...Kory Willis PPEI tunes, Edge CTS2, S&B cold air intake, 4" Flo-Pro straight pipe stainless, 5" mbrp tip, egr block, pcv re-route, Sinister resonator block plate..275/70/18 TOYO A/T II , Helper air bags.
post #26337 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 04:58 PM

Garage
Put on the tail section of my new Magnaflow 5" today...love the sound! I put the system on last weekend and had it dumped to a 7x18 tip but the drone was terrible, even with the muffler. So off came the tip and on went the last section. Very nice sound to it. I've had my share of straight pipe with multiple under cab/under bed dump setups lol.

First pic is after, second pic is before. Looks nice and beefy now! I really liked the dump look but the drone was ridiculous. I like the new look just as much!

2016 Colorado Z71 CCLB
STOCK! (for now)
post #26338 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 05:00 PM
DuramaxForum Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokesmoke View Post
@mcdufficy
I have 55% on my whole windshield and wouldn't recommend personally going much darker than that from a safety standpoint.
I will be doing 55% as well Austin.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
brokesmoke likes this.

2006 Victory Red CCLB LT3 LBZ
Tuned by Blake Crenshaw
SDP Fully Built Trans w/ Billet Goerend G Converter
S472 SX-E.87/1.0ar sitting on a Wagler street intake W/ a twisted pedestal
Stock Sticks
Special thanks to Scott with Screaming Diesel Performance
Blake with Unleashed Duramax tuning
post #26339 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 05:01 PM
Duramax Forum Supporter

You got about another 500hp with all those stickers.
John6363, BigRoller and Josh154 like this.

Justin O.

2011 GMC Sierra 2500HD CCSB 230k

5" Flo-Pro, All-in-Truck Performance Tunes, Fass 150. Mcgaughys 2" Drop Shackles, SDP Intercooler Pipes, SDP Y-bridge, SDP Intake, Exergy 10mm cp3, SDP cp3 conversion.

1/4: [email protected]

SOLD!04.5 Silverado 2500hd ECLB LLY 192k
post #26340 of 44422 (permalink) Old 03-30-2016, 05:04 PM
LHN...We ARE the Joneses

Send a message via Yahoo to Hook'em_Horns! Send a message via Skype™ to Hook'em_Horns!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRoller View Post

I've got one of those bumper dents too.

On my list....got a roll of carpet waiting, pull the bumper, flip over - chrome to the carpet roll...then it's 18lb sledge time to pop 'er back out.
Need it to be a hot sunny day though.

Chewy21
Curb Feelers

2007 LBZ 3500 LT3 DRW Crew Cab, Sulastics, Putnam XDR 15K, B&W 30K-Turnover GN+Companion, Ride-Rite Air...EFI'd by Rob
2008 LMM 3500WT DRW Crew Cab, 8 'Flat/GN, Workforce Alum Toolbox, Ride-Rite Air

Use-ta Haves 2006-6.0 3500 WT DRW ExCab Flatbed, 2005-LLY 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab, 2002-LB7 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab
I Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh shit, he's awake!"

Last edited by Hook'em_Horns!; 03-30-2016 at 05:07 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode