What did you do to your Sierra/Silvy today? - Page 4264 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

19784Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #42631 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 10:17 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Sitting in my work truck with a wet ass. The door didnít quite shut all the way. Last night it rained cats and dogs for most of the night. Gonna let it idle with the heater on blast for a while tonight.

08 GMC SLE CCSB leveled debadged Fass 150 CTS2 EGT probe Beans sump S&B intake Cooper AT3 285/55/20 Bilstien 5100
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TRIKHD View Post
I like my women and trucks to have a proportionate ass, to much and it doesn't turn my crank.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minerigger View Post
Maybe if you put your dick in a meat grinder it won't hurt but I'm not gonna take that chance or be the guinea pig.

PUTTING A CUTE SHIRT ON YOUR MUFFINTOP DOESN'T MAKE YOU A CUPCAKE

Thanks to www.bamaoffroad.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42632 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 12:07 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butter669 View Post
Sitting in my work truck with a wet ass. The door didnít quite shut all the way. Last night it rained cats and dogs for most of the night. Gonna let it idle with the heater on blast for a while tonight.
I think we've all done that at some stage, with me it's usually leaving the window open a little.
Classic stitch up
Butter669 and TerryRH like this.

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #42633 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 05:05 PM

Garage
Took truck in to get my last free oil + filter change.
Did the first several at home, but can't let free expire.........lol
TerryRH likes this.

2020 Sierra AT4 3500 Duramax
2018 Denali 2500HD L5P Derringer equipped
2018 Montana 3811MS Legacy 16400#2900pin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42634 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 05:24 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Last night I was a quick inside cleanup and a carpet shampooing. Tonight was a doohickey delete and a bath.
Attached Images

lutzjk913, harnold and TerryRH like this.

~Tony~

2006 Chevy 2500HD CCLB LBZ - 6" RCX - XD Hoss - MBRP downpipe and exhaust w/ muffler - EFI Live DSP5 - Blocked - Cobra 29NWSTWX - Wilson 5000 - Custom fab headache rack - Custom Traction bars - Braced - Sleeved - [email protected]
post #42635 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 05:26 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to novaman64
So finally got around to changing my lift pump filters, it had only been 50k since I changed them.

Also decided to man up and load in the built trans tunes (been scared of cracking a piston). Drove to work, felt normal through the neighborhood, had to get on it merging onto the highway, holy sh!t, way more power. My poor tires.
TerryRH likes this.

-Jimmy (aka DmaxStoreJimmy)
08' Silverado 3500HD CCLB LMM 4x4 - Build Thread
02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4 - RIP 12/15/2016

#1 member 3500 LB SRW Club

WWW.DMAXSTORE.COM
DURAMAX ONLY STORE 1-877-4MY-DMAX
post #42636 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 05:44 PM
DuramaxForum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by novaman64 View Post
So finally got around to changing my lift pump filters, it had only been 50k since I changed them.

Also decided to man up and load in the built trans tunes (been scared of cracking a piston). Drove to work, felt normal through the neighborhood, had to get on it merging onto the highway, holy sh!t, way more power. My poor tires.
Who's tuning at dmax store?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My name is Dan, I drive a 2005 2500hd ccsb lly 4x4, victory red, Efi live Robs trans safe tunes, Edge cts w/pyro, Silverline 5" exhaust, Magnaflow downpipe, LML ds manifold, Arp head studs, S&b turbo inlet, S&b cai dry filter, Ppe shim kit, drilled fuel rails, B&w turnover gooseneck, Ma welded waterpump, Profab egr delete, Fass titanium 150, Beans fuel sump, Ma pump rub plate, 285/75-16 duratrac on stock rims, Kryptonite tie rod & centerlink, Kryptonite sway bar end links, kryptonite lower ball joints Rare parts extreme duty pitman and idler arms, Dhd steering brace, Alligator 5/8" trans lines.
post #42637 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 08:40 PM

Garage
So today, I finally really got into the go fast pedal while trying to get off the freeway. Had a yahoo who would speed up or slow down so I couldn't merge right to get to the slow lane. So i got into the pedal, there was a slight lag as the turbo spooled up and bam.....

ain't gonna lie, I was quite surprised and impressed. Made we want to try and do a burnout from the next light, but I adulted and just enjoyed the little blast on the freeway. But now I know my lil dually can get up and git sum if she wants lol
rparlee, mizterwizard and TerryRH like this.

2019 GMC 3500HD Denali 4WD CC DRW. Frost White/Jet Black interior. L5P w/Allison 6sp. Bone stock and looking for you all to tell me what's supposed to added...or shouldn't be to this signature. Gasser converting over to that diesel lifestyle
Adds:
Tonnosport Roll-up Cover | DuHa underseat storage | center console top tray | Carhartt seatcovers F&B in Gravel Gray | Lund Window Deflectors | Swinging bed toolbox pass. side | Duraflap Mud Guards | BedRug Bed Mat |
post #42638 of 43812 (permalink) Old 04-30-2019, 09:57 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to novaman64
Quote:
Originally Posted by 830king View Post
Who's tuning at dmax store?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Dmaxstore doesnt offer non emissions legal tuning anymore.

-Jimmy (aka DmaxStoreJimmy)
08' Silverado 3500HD CCLB LMM 4x4 - Build Thread
02' Silverado 2500HD CCLB LB7 4x4 - RIP 12/15/2016

#1 member 3500 LB SRW Club

WWW.DMAXSTORE.COM
DURAMAX ONLY STORE 1-877-4MY-DMAX
post #42639 of 43812 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 04:27 AM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Ordered some thermostats. Thanks Joe
Even pulling 4.5t up and down some crazy inclines it didn't even get up to temp now.
Used it to get my sandstone for my chimney/fireplace
Then had to run the excavator down to the police academy
Attached Images

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #42640 of 43812 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 04:51 AM

Garage
Pulled it into the bay after work last night to do an oil and fuel filter change on the fass pump. Went ahead and swapped all three to Donaldson filters for some hopeful benefits down the road.
Other than a few nerve racking seconds getting the stock oil filter stud loose it all went pretty smoothly, until I went to prime the fass pump. Turned the key on, nothing happened. After 4hrs of jumper wires and cussing I've came to the conclusion that the pump is shorting out.

It was blowing the B+ fuse and both IGN hot fuses as soon as the relay would kick on. Luckily the "flow-thru" design of the pump is working for the moment so I'm not down a vehicle.

2003 chevy duramax ccsb "black pearl"
Efilive from ATP, SAC45% injectors
FASS 95, LDS sump
boost increase valve and fooler
stage 4 trans kit
4" mbrp exhaust, 3" zone lift, 35" cooper at3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode