What did you do to your Sierra/Silvy today? - Page 4307 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
General Discussion General Diesel Discussion.

20456Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #43061 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 04:20 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Nothing! Other projects end up taking priority so we're taking it on a mini-vacation without getting the interior cleaned up.

~Tony~

2006 Chevy 2500HD CCLB LBZ - 6" RCX - XD Hoss - MBRP downpipe and exhaust w/ muffler - EFI Live DSP5 - Blocked - Cobra 29NWSTWX - Wilson 5000 - Custom fab headache rack - Custom Traction bars - Braced - Sleeved - [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43062 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 04:49 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ChevyDMax89
Quote:
Originally Posted by drranch View Post
Nothing! Other projects end up taking priority so we're taking it on a mini-vacation without getting the interior cleaned up.
I HATE messy and dirty interior, and this is the longest I've gone without cleaning mine (been moving the past month) plus it's been raining so I just track dirt and grass in every day anyway. Its messing with my OCD

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NAME: JIMMY
2006 Silverado 2500HD 4x4 crew cab (black), 20" chrome Moto Metal 962 wheels wrapped with 32x11 Toyo Mud Terrains, 2" wheel spacers, Bilstein 5100 series shocks, Banks Ram-Air Intake, custom straight pipe exhaust w/5" tip, EGR Delete, FASS 150 lift pump, PPEI dsp5 tuned by Kory, Suncoast Gmax 6 w/1056 converter, Edge Insight moniter, 8k HIDs in head/foglights, Limo tint, 7" Pioneer Double-din, (2) Boss Phantom 12s in custom box, more coming soon...
post #43063 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 05:23 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyDMax89 View Post
I HATE messy and dirty interior, and this is the longest I've gone without cleaning mine (been moving the past month) plus it's been raining so I just track dirt and grass in every day anyway. Its messing with my OCD

I prescribe a week of binge watching shows about hoarders. You will either become very motivated to clean or completely inured to the problem.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #43064 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 05:29 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyDMax89 View Post

You mean like this?
Attached Images

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #43065 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 06:00 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motodrew View Post
I cleaned up the engine bay and added some high horsepower stickers!

(I think he's trying to make the rest of us look bad so here is a shot across the bow)

Ya, but what does the underside look like?
post #43066 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 06:07 PM
LHN...We ARE the Joneses

Send a message via Yahoo to Hook'em_Horns! Send a message via Skype™ to Hook'em_Horns!
I saw a POS Fjord SD the other day....it was 3 different colors, not by choice, but from junkyard take offs to repair body damage.
I laughed from a ways back, maroon gate, gold DRW fenders with a Forest Green cab....and,

A big ass 'P' sticker covering the whole rear glass.
The sticker was the shiniest part....kinda glowed white thru the smoke.

It's good the sticker was there....no one could've guessed it was a PS SD.

2007 LBZ 3500 LT3 DRW Crew Cab, Sulastics, Putnam XDR 15K, B&W 30K-Turnover GN+Companion, Ride-Rite Air...EFI'd by Rob
2008 LMM 3500WT DRW Crew Cab, 8 'Flat/GN, Workforce Alum Toolbox, Ride-Rite Air

Use-ta Haves 2006-6.0 3500 WT DRW ExCab Flatbed, 2005-LLY 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab, 2002-LB7 3500 LS DRW Crew Cab
I Live my life in such a way that when my feet hit the floor in the morning...Satan shudders & says "Oh shit, he's awake!"
post #43067 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 08:14 PM

Multi-colored vehicles are pretty common around here, usually smaller trucks like S-10s and such (the meth heads cant afford full-size )

Also get the occasional 8’ camper top on a 6’ bed, different brand bed on a truck, the cobbled up homemade wooden flatbed is regaining popularity. Couple years ago the fake ass plastic spinner hubcaps were the rage amongst the drug addled local car enthusiasts.

16’ C.C. LT. Tinted, Weather Techs, Boost Tow mirrors, leveled/Moto930s/35”s, Kennedy, Ridge Runner, May Truck Parts exhaust
post #43068 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 08:27 PM
DuramaxForum Veteran

Garage
Have you guys ever seen a road bike (motorcycle) with roof racks. A bloke rolled into he workshop with a defect the other day and asked how to get the racks engineer approved 😂

RHD 2013 2500HD Silverado WT Regular Cab
Deleted, FASS 150, Moonshine by Tony, Ally Tray, 20in Dicks, All Terrains, LEDs, Lowered and pissing off local drivers daily due to my size
post #43069 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 03:07 AM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by harnold View Post
Have you guys ever seen a road bike (motorcycle) with roof racks. A bloke rolled into he workshop with a defect the other day and asked how to get the racks engineer approved 😂
I'd say that the first step in getting engineering approval would be to find an engineer who really likes beer. Step two would be to buy a lot of beer.
harnold likes this.
post #43070 of 44564 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 04:23 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hook'em_Horns! View Post
I saw a POS Fjord SD the other day....it was 3 different colors, not by choice, but from junkyard take offs to repair body damage.
I laughed from a ways back, maroon gate, gold DRW fenders with a Forest Green cab....and,

A big ass 'P' sticker covering the whole rear glass.
The sticker was the shiniest part....kinda glowed white thru the smoke.

It's good the sticker was there....no one could've guessed it was a PS SD.
Must be something with the SD trucks. I saw one yesterday that had the front fenders replaced. Problem was that the fender extensions were so wide it made the fenders stick out as much as the mirrors. Have never seen anything like it before.

I just shook my head and chuckled as I drove by.

09 GMC SLT Dually
Steel Gray Metallic
All options except sunroof

Mods so far:

Alcoa 19.5s with Michelin XZE, Centramatics,Tow Mirrors, Chrome Grill Overlay, Rear underseat storage, Mudflaps all corners, 20% Window tint, 6" Oval Steps, B&W Turnover Hitch, B&W Companion Hitch, Sulastics, GM Campaign #PIT3009J, Wireless Console Charging, Bilstein 5100s, Raptor 3602RL
DF DRW Club Member #161
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode