Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your Sierra/Silvy today?

5M views 48K replies 2K participants last post by  wh20crazy 
#1 ·
Don't know if this was ever posted. Very simple. Just tell us what you did to ur truck/van today.

Fixed the pass front brake line that I can only imagine how long it had been kinked when I found it. Spliced in a new piece that I borrowed(hehe) from the wife's uncle.

See less See more
#2 ·
i watched the rain clean my truck off while i sat inside drinking :drink

#4 ·
I washed and vacuumed her today. She needed it after a weekend at the dusty MX track! And, speaking of rain, we need some. Can you send some this way????

Steve

Reactions: Rbgahagan
#5 ·
I filled up with diesel today.....but when I got home from work a big brown truck had delivered some cognito braces and rare parts tie rods. So I'll be turning some wrenches very soon!

#6 ·
i started it to make sure it still runs after sitting for a week...waitin on my injectors to get here!

Reactions: Oleboy
#8 ·
I filled up with diesel today.....but when I got home from work a big brown truck had delivered some cognito braces and rare parts tie rods. So I'll be turning some wrenches very soon!
Give me a holler when your ready to install those homie!! I'll:help

#9 ·
i put my paycheck in the fuel tank

#15 ·
Used it to pull out my ranger from over 100 yards away...

Reactions: dura-valenti
#17 ·
i installed rockford fosgate speakers in the rear x-tra cab doors today...scotty

#18 ·
I posted this in one of my threads, but anyways.

I pulled the grill and hood triim piece off, and started painting them.

I pulled the door moldings off and now I can't find a 3M eraser wheel.:help

#19 ·
Washed it in the rain then painted the wheels and the rear bumper black didn't get to the front yet and tried to de-badge the truck till i removed the tail gate badge to find out that the truck was repainted so now I'm stuck with the stupid badges till I have money to redo the paint... Ruined my weekend now