Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Which restaraunt?

WI Chit-Chat

113K views 1K replies 55 participants last post by  Dmaxftw88 
#1 · (Edited)
We are going to be doing a meet on Saturday the 14th. As of now the plan is just to meet for lunch. Still waiting to hear who's all interested before we pic a spot. Anyone interested get with me and I can figure out a spot for it to go down. I know there is 3 of us as of now, so let's get as many as we can! Feel free to text me with locations and anything else you can think of! 920-716-7933

Time: 1pm
Place: Tilted Kilt
Oshkosh, WI
See you guys then!

TJ :drink

#4 ·
I'll be there.:neener

#7 ·
Tell them to get married a different day! lol

#10 ·
Let us know when and where and we will crash that thing for sure!

#12 ·
At this time we don't have a location picked. We're trying to see who all is interested and will pick a centralized location from there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#13 ·
I'm interested I should have my engine done this week lets find a spot, I'm curious on to see how many of people on here are from wisconsin !

#15 ·
I can't make it. Hope you guys have fun. :gearjamin

#16 ·
I had to do the head gaskets, and 2 bad injectors and fuel pressure regulator :/ who ever did the injectors before I bought the truck seated the injectors wrong

#18 ·
Still needing to build mine!. Bought the truck stock been a slow project there was chrome under the door so I took it off and one side came off like a dream but the drivers side didnt so well... Now painting below the doors to match truck

#20 ·
What are you running for efi ? I'm gonna change mine here soon

#23 ·
Right now its through empire diesel out of Iowa. But someone was telling me that their tunes are either duramax tuner or bobo. But once I get my built trans I'm gonna get it retuned.

^^^^^that guy knows whats going on

#26 ·
he knows what he is doing and will get you what you want. my thing is if i ever retuned I'd drive to him by madison and get it done in person.

#25 ·
Wanna try something eles from Kennedy, the man is like Charlie Daniels when it comes to tuneing

#30 ·
Yeah..kinda new on this forum still trying to figure stuff out on here..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.