Finally back into a Duramax after owning a 8.1 HD the last 8 years...
Picked up this 04.5 LLY with 91K on the clock. Slowly making it my own from what it was at the time of purchasing this past September. I never seem to leave anything alone even with many upgrades already pre-existing. Many changes were made just because...
In a couple of months I have completed the following:
- New rear diff thanks to the G80 exploding, replaced with a new Dodge unit
- New Cognito upper control arms
- Raised front bumper
- New OEM style grille
- Swapped out existing Edge CS2 with a Edge CTS2 monitor
- New C LED Headlights, LED parking lights
- Pusher intake components
- New CAI with AEM dryflow
- PPE 3" downpipe
- New carpet, headliner, Katzkin leather
- Kenwood Double-din deck with backup camera
- Replaced the cowl hood with a 01 Chevrolet HD hood
- New 20" wheels and tires (285/60/r20)
- Relocated block heater plug to lower side of front fascia
+ more that I'm forgetting....
Here's some pics of before and current.
The current WIP-
Not sure I like the wheels I just installed.... Thinking I would like to get a different style. Anyone want/need some 20x9 Havok H112's? New with less than 50 miles on them now.