Introductions Introduce yourself here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:07 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to HENDRICKS88
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMax509 View Post
Law and Justice

I really don't know what I want to do honestly.. I originally wanted to become a lawyer or a paralegal, then I interned at a law office and I didn't really like it.. So I dont really know what I'm gonna do yet.. Just applying to jobs that sound remotely interesting
Oh nice, ya i have a buddy that was gonna be a lawyer but after 2 years of school he hated it! Id say i would keep an eye out for somethin over here on my side but i imagine you dont wanna leave the east side, i wouldnt haha but my career is on this side.

Cory : SOLD 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LBZ CC/LB LT3
Cognito 7-9 Lift Kit | Cognito UCAs | Cognito Keys | 6" Deaver Springs | Bilstein 5100 Shocks | 38x13.50x20 Toyo M/Ts| 20x10 Fuel Lethals | 6K HIDs | Smoked NBS Cab Lights | Go Rhino Dominator II Steps | Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares | AEM Brute Force HD Intake | EFI Live w/DSP5 Tuned by Idaho Rob | MBRP 5" Straight Pipe w/ MBRP 6" Black Tip | Autometer GM Performance Gauges | Buckstop Front/Rear Bumpers | PIAA 520 Fogs | HELLA 50w Reverse Lights | ProTech Headache Rack/ Toolbox | Smittybilt XRC12000LB Winch | Ride Rite Airbags

WWW.ALLIGATORPERFORMANCE.COM
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

North Bend wouldn't be that bad... but I definitely would not want to move near Seattle...

I've considered law enforcement or animal control... but IDK haha. I like the Spokane/CDA area so I've been applying around there as well... and shoot, I've even applied for a few jobs in Texas.. wouldn't mind moving south! lol

-Mackenzie

2008 GMC 3500 Duramax SLT ECLB
post #103 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:30 PM

welcome to the forum and nice truck, did you pick that up at Ellensburg chevy?
I miss E-burg. 4 years that I didnt want to end. I was also a law and justice major, graduated in 2009. I ended up searching for a year to find a decent job and finally got hired as nuclear security(hanford) Still not what I want to do but closer. Good luck on the job hunt and enjoy eburg. I am only a short drive away in the tri cities!

2006 lbz LT crewcab blue
efi live atp
fass 150
afe intake
4 inch Diamond Eye straight pipe, mbrp down pipe
Fabtech 8 inch lift with dual shock setup
Fabtech tierods, cognito brace kit, idler arm support bracket,kryptonite gusset
37's mickey thompson atz
warn bumper with m12000
Built tranny by Alligator performance(Holton)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #104 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by levig14 View Post
Wait, what pic did i miss? LOL
She posted some pics on page 6/7.....

02 CCLB 8" fabtech "lowered" on 35s Mods:
Sony speakers from Wal-Mart and some sweet mossy oak seat covers. Edge stacked with a Smarty stacked with another Smarty for the POWER!
Thanks to Rob/ Dustin http://www.atptrucks.com/ and Scott http://sdptwins.com/
JMAZ and the other guys on here, and my local shop in Greeneville TN Performance Auto Machine
11.7 116.9 on 37s
post #105 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:43 PM

Quote:
North Bend wouldn't be that bad... but I definitely would not want to move near Seattle...

I've considered law enforcement or animal control... but IDK haha. I like the Spokane/CDA area so I've been applying around there as well... and shoot, I've even applied for a few jobs in Texas.. wouldn't mind moving south! lol
Border Patrol is always hiring!!!! There are stations in Spokane, Curlew, and several other places up there. May or may not be your thing but it pays well and you can't beat being outside all day playing cat and mouse. I've got a buddy in Curlew and and another buddy here in TX with me that is from Deer Park/Spokane area.

Welcome to the Forum!

'12 Chevrolet 3500 srw cc/lb LTZ
Black Texas Trophy Hunter Edition
stock for the moment

SOLD - '07 LBZ ec/sb LT 4x4 summit white
Basic goodies for now
EFI, 4" exhaust, airbox mod, PCV reroute, EGR blocked
post #106 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:56 PM
Save Water, Drink Beer

Welcome Glad to see you switched.

2006 GMC 2500HD LBZ Crew Cab 4x4, Tie Rod Sleeves, LineX, Silverline Turbo Back Dual Exhaust, PPE Hot Programmer, Egr Block Plate, PPE Air Box Mod, 2in. Plug, SES Light

Full Bore Exhaust Manifold compliments of BD Diesel.

1987 Corvette

Crazy Larry. Get it Here.
http://www.mediafire.com/?g3mtmmjogkz
post #107 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03 zr2 View Post
welcome to the forum and nice truck, did you pick that up at Ellensburg chevy?
I miss E-burg. 4 years that I didnt want to end. I was also a law and justice major, graduated in 2009. I ended up searching for a year to find a decent job and finally got hired as nuclear security(hanford) Still not what I want to do but closer. Good luck on the job hunt and enjoy eburg. I am only a short drive away in the tri cities!
Actually we got the truck in La Grande, OR at the Legacy Ford dealer LOL
Ah I am in Tri-Cities right now visiting my folks actually, but yeah Eburg kind of sucks you in! It's a great town. I graduated in 2011
Nice! I tried looking for a security position at Hanford, but have yet to see anything open? If you hear of or know of something, let me know! Seriously!

Quote:
Originally Posted by willis_bud2 View Post
Border Patrol is always hiring!!!! There are stations in Spokane, Curlew, and several other places up there. May or may not be your thing but it pays well and you can't beat being outside all day playing cat and mouse. I've got a buddy in Curlew and and another buddy here in TX with me that is from Deer Park/Spokane area.

Welcome to the Forum!
haha funny you mentioned that. I did apply to Border Patrol, but then ended up canceling my application because there were only positions in Texas and New Mexico left, and they were saying there would be times you would have to work alone, in the dark, and sometimes without cell/radio service.. IDK that kind of creeps me out!

-Mackenzie

2008 GMC 3500 Duramax SLT ECLB
post #108 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 05:12 PM

haha funny you mentioned that. I did apply to Border Patrol, but then ended up canceling my application because there were only positions in Texas and New Mexico left, and they were saying there would be times you would have to work alone, in the dark, and sometimes without cell/radio service.. IDK that kind of creeps me out! [/QUOTE]

LOL!!! Yes we work in the dark, alone (most of the time), and radio's are sketchy at best...BUT IT'S FUN AS HELL!!!!

I'm sure you already know this but if your looking for federal jobs check out usajobs.com

'12 Chevrolet 3500 srw cc/lb LTZ
Black Texas Trophy Hunter Edition
stock for the moment

SOLD - '07 LBZ ec/sb LT 4x4 summit white
Basic goodies for now
EFI, 4" exhaust, airbox mod, PCV reroute, EGR blocked

Last edited by willis_bud2; 01-06-2012 at 05:31 PM.
post #109 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to HENDRICKS88
Quote:

Ya that would be sweet, Plenty of opportunities over here for law enforcement and animal control!

Cory : SOLD 2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD LBZ CC/LB LT3
Cognito 7-9 Lift Kit | Cognito UCAs | Cognito Keys | 6" Deaver Springs | Bilstein 5100 Shocks | 38x13.50x20 Toyo M/Ts| 20x10 Fuel Lethals | 6K HIDs | Smoked NBS Cab Lights | Go Rhino Dominator II Steps | Bushwacker Pocket Style Flares | AEM Brute Force HD Intake | EFI Live w/DSP5 Tuned by Idaho Rob | MBRP 5" Straight Pipe w/ MBRP 6" Black Tip | Autometer GM Performance Gauges | Buckstop Front/Rear Bumpers | PIAA 520 Fogs | HELLA 50w Reverse Lights | ProTech Headache Rack/ Toolbox | Smittybilt XRC12000LB Winch | Ride Rite Airbags

WWW.ALLIGATORPERFORMANCE.COM
post #110 of 120 (permalink) Old 01-08-2012, 01:00 AM

Job

Quote:

I would be leaning toward your Dad getting you a job overseas. Trust me I've been doing it for 10 years and the $'s typically will allow to buy the crew cab you originally wanted!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode