Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Newbie with 08 LMM w/pics

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  08lmmchevy 
#1 ·
New guy here, Just wanted to join the forum and get to know what cool stuff is out there for my new truck. I come from a back ground of Import race cars and am new to trucks and diesel in general. I am sure I will figure it all out soon.

Enough about me check out my new truck.
2008 2500HD Duramax.

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks!

There is a big difference in the switch, I have a baby that will be here in 5 weeks and that is what inspired the change. I love the truck! I am sure I will get back into the car scene again but I will be keeping the truck and going with something more exotic then a jap car.

More info on truck-

It is the LTZ with Black leather interior and has lots of options like nav and sunroof. I love this truck!

First upgrade I am going to do is some Electronic sidesteps for the wife. Whats the best ones to go with?

#3 ·
Welcome to the DF!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

#8 ·
Amp power steps .

#9 ·
Nice truck!

2007.5 Chevrolet 2500HD - RCLB LT Z71 - Eagle 050 18s with 275/65-R18, blacked out emblems and tool box, EFI LIVE DSP5, 5" Diamond Eye exhaust, EGR turned off.

#10 ·
welcome to the forums man

#12 ·
Welcome to the forum

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.