stevewaclo stevewaclo is offline
Duramax Lifetime Supporter
- About stevewaclo
- EE, ret
- Carson City, NV Proud Participant, Federal Witness Protection Program
- Hiking, RV camping, motorcycles, Alfa, ski
- EE, ret
- eBay Stuff
- My eBay Page
- I support responsible street racing.
- 2003 GMC Sierra 2500HD SLE ExtCab CA Emissions; 155k; Allison 1000 w/Transynd X2 Flush & Fill; 8' bed; AFE/CAI; MBRP 4" Exhaust; Side Tint, 33% VLT, rear, Limo; Smittybilt Stainless Side Nerf Bars; Sprayed-in Bed Liner; MadJack Fuel Filter Access Door; Regular Used Oil Analysis (latest available on request), Blackstone Labs; EGT/Boost Gauges; Dual Chrome Dipsticks, JC Whitney; Stainless Steel fuel filter head bleeder screw; New WP and Hydroboost; Billet Aluminum Fuel Filter Housing Spacer; Professionally repaired instrument cluster (new steppers and lamps); Does anybody ever read this s%#t?; Injectors under warranty @ 70k; 2nd set DIY @ 155k
- Total Messages: 2
- Most Recent Message: 02-17-2019 01:37 PM
- Visitor Messages for stevewaclo
- Last Activity: Today 11:38 AM
- Join Date: 08-22-2012
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Senior Member
- 2300Hz is offline
|02:37 PM - danutuc mentioned stevewaclo in post 2003 GMC Sierra 2500 HD_Open Door, electrical problems |
Not sure stevewaclo if it is a bad bcm d...
|12:08 PM - stevewaclo quoted blazenabel in post Arghhhh! |
“Somehow got it running.” In AK...
|10:56 PM - Orndorff52 quoted stevewaclo in post LB7 no start / electrical gremlins |
Welcome to the Forum! Althou...
|02:07 AM - stevewaclo quoted blazenabel in post Some thoughts |
Bringing this back up, it's bee...
|01:20 AM - stevewaclo quoted 3rounds1109 in post Options |
No. its leaking at the connectio...
|09:33 PM - stevewaclo quoted Rickbayer in post More likely head gasket 😰 |
I’ve got 2002 duramax building...
|09:27 PM - stevewaclo quoted dieselb7 in post Plans? |
block off tool arrived ... bl...
|12:05 PM - Bigredlb7 quoted stevewaclo in post Warm start problem |
Welcome to the Forum! Anothe...
|03:37 PM - DIRTEEMAX quoted stevewaclo in post 02 wont start |
Sounds like the first step woul...
|11:19 AM - stevewaclo quoted Jr90 in post Missing intercooler pipe |
I appreciate the reply, I...
|05:53 AM - 407driver quoted stevewaclo in post Coolant diagram |
Hmmm and why do you ask, oh hij...
|11:20 AM - bumbalard quoted stevewaclo in post Glowplugs |
“The California Glow Plug...
|04:09 AM - ArdyC quoted stevewaclo in post LB7 Injector ticking/knocking? |
Sorry no one has responded and ...
|10:35 PM - stevewaclo quoted Russ65704 in post Another problem? |
New alternator and not chargin...
|11:20 AM - stevewaclo quoted bruce lee in post Contact Xenergy? |
I just replaced fuel pressure ...
|10:11 AM - 77cruiser quoted stevewaclo in post LB7 Cold Start Issues |
I think all the heat generated ...
|10:06 AM - stevewaclo quoted 77cruiser in post Nice! |
Have you checked the compressi...
|03:14 PM - mizterwizard quoted stevewaclo in post Lets talk, LB7 injectors. |
mizterwizard, by sticky vanes, ...
|12:04 PM - Natesoony quoted stevewaclo in post HELP!!!! Allison streaming fluid from bellhousing |
Fixed my issue! The transmissio...
|10:50 PM - stevewaclo quoted Natesoony in post Thanks for the feedback |
Fixed my issue! The transmissi...
|08:27 AM - tylerearl88 quoted stevewaclo in post Installed motor won't start |
I’m testing the limits of my LB...