Need Help with DurtyBurb wiring! - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Suburban and SUV Discussion of Diesel Installed SUV's

2Likes
  • 1 Post By erbear28
  • 1 Post By Foreverunstopable

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-01-2016, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Need Help with DurtyBurb wiring!

Alright guys I'm doing this all by my self right now and I cant seem to find a detailed build that explains some of the things I'm not sure about for my 03' LBZ duramax swap. I have a crap ton of pics that if you want I can post but I can show you where I'm at.

Also posting on another diesel forum but not getting any replies

everything is color matched bedliner underneath

lots of candy powder coating going on

No pic of the wiring harness installed on the motor but oh well

So I'm at the part of wiring up the fuse box and I'm noticing some of the plugs don't seem to have a mate.

I could really use some help and guidance if you can bring anyone in here who knows anything I would appreciate it, or post links to builds that explain very well how the wiring part of the conversion goes again greatly appreciated!

Also the the donor lbz was a 2 wheel drive so I have to do a full 4wd conversion as far as wiring goes. Already got the trans and t-case which are going to be beefed up a bit for a little more power Nothing crazy but I've opened up the flow on the motor, wcfab intake y-bridge turbo mouth piece and IC pipe full EGR delete banks hot side IC ppe race fuel rail plug magnaflow 3"down pipe and lml drivers side exhaust manifold so it will breath a little better...and its going to be 4" strait piped...did I mention it only had 51k miles on it burb has exactly 140,083 miles on it before I pulled motor.

Trans will have trans go jr kit robesto Kevlar clutches and suncoast billed hub with a ppe deep pan and deep filter lock

hope you guys like it

04' crew cab GMC LB7
Leveling kit with rancho shocks all around on 18" KMC Rockstars on 33" terra Grapplers. Tow bags in rear

Air Raid intake to proflow horn, 4" exhaust, mbrp downpipe, ppe boost valve, BD Power exhaust Manifold, ppe fuel rail plug,

Dual DC Power 300spx Alternators, 2 XS Power D3400's and 3 xs Power D2700 batteries, 2 DC Audio 5.0k's and 4 DC Audio XL 10's in a custom center console, 8 Rockford Fosgate T2 Mids and Tweets ran active by 2 DC Audio 90.4's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 02-22-2017, 03:09 PM

Thats awesome. Hows the project coming?
Goodvibez likes this.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2017, 02:56 AM

Wow
Goodvibez likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 01:55 PM Thread Starter

Been slacking, I moved to evade(15hrs from home) back in October and haven't been able to get a chance to go bring it up here.

Although this weekend I'm making the trek and hauling back here to Reno From Arizona.

Once it is here I'll be able to start on it again.

Here is where I left off with it.

?8hIu]3.Bv

?8hIu]3.Bv

a little fast action.

?8hIu]3.Bv

?8hIu]3.Bv

04' crew cab GMC LB7
Leveling kit with rancho shocks all around on 18" KMC Rockstars on 33" terra Grapplers. Tow bags in rear

Air Raid intake to proflow horn, 4" exhaust, mbrp downpipe, ppe boost valve, BD Power exhaust Manifold, ppe fuel rail plug,

Dual DC Power 300spx Alternators, 2 XS Power D3400's and 3 xs Power D2700 batteries, 2 DC Audio 5.0k's and 4 DC Audio XL 10's in a custom center console, 8 Rockford Fosgate T2 Mids and Tweets ran active by 2 DC Audio 90.4's
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-18-2017, 01:59 PM Thread Starter

Crap I cannot post these pics. Stupid computer.

04' crew cab GMC LB7

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 01:40 PM Thread Starter

More progress pics.

Fast fuel

04' crew cab GMC LB7

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 01:41 PM Thread Starter

Still looking for some help on wiring!!

04' crew cab GMC LB7

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 02:14 PM
DuramaxForum Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodvibez View Post
Still looking for some help on wiring!!
Look up Ben with BT Diesel works

Joe
2008 CCLB LMM
13.39 @ 99.44 W/ 1.76 60’
456 HP 925 TQ

2003 RCLB LB7 “UNDER CONSTRUCTION”
The life of my truck
Pics of my truck
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 03:58 PM

Garage
Darn wiring! I'm not looking forward to running into those sort of issues when I get under with my square body swap.
Keep us posted how you make out!

Kev'sDmax Build thread:
https://www.duramaxforum.com/forum/bu...build.html2006 -2006 Sierra 2500HD LBZ CCSB
NBS conversion/custom front bumper/HID & LED everything/40" light bar/EFI/CTS/Back-up cam/Downpipe & 5"exhaust/Built Trans/FASS 150/FFR tie rods/Dual 2-5/8 external reservoir coilovers/SS break lines/18x9 XD Menace Wheels/325/65/18Duratrac's/Truxedo/192L sliptank.
Garage floor:Built steering stuff, long travel air bags, rear blocks, trans brace/wheel bearings/fumoto drain valve. HIT F***ING MOOSE! .... now sitting in garage waiting.... to turn into "PROJECT SQUAREMAX"
-2007.5 Silverado3500 LMM ECLB LTZ some mods...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode