Introducing the all new Duramax Racing product from Superchips - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Superchips

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-07-2010, 02:30 PM Thread Starter

Introducing the all new Duramax Racing product from Superchips

Superchips would like to announce the release of a new Racing product for 2007.5 - 2009 GM 6.6L Duramax LMM powered trucks.

The Superchips Duramax Racing Diesel tuner (Part Number 2856) is the newest diesel performance racing tuner with Redline pumping power levels available.

This racing tuner is designed exclusively for hardcore racing environments on vehicles with modified free-flowing exhaust systems including drag racing, sled pulling, rock crawling and closed course road & trail racing.

The Duramax Racing Diesel tuner is easy to use and includes up to four (4) power levels and one extreme race tune that require activation through Superchips.com.

Level 1 increases power by +15HP and +22 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels
Level 2 increases power by +32HP and +52 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels
Level 3 increases power by +82HP and +117 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels
Level 4 increases power by +131HP and +246 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels
Level 5 or "Redline" tune** increases power by +151HP and +266 ft/lb TQ to the rear wheels

** Available for purchase separately through internet update

Additional featured specific to the racing programmer:

- Diesel particulate Filter (DPF) management (on/off)
- Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) management (on/off)

Features commonly seen in our emissions legal programmers that are a carry over to the racing programmer*:

- Speed limiter adjustment
- Diagnostic trouble code (read & clear)
- Real time performance monitoring for over 20 PIDs
- mile and lap timing

* Features vary depending on OEM build configuration.

Superchips Racing performance programmers also come with a rugged carry case with Superchips Racing logo and an exclusive vehicle badge.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Scott
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-26-2011, 09:54 AM

Scott, I just bought this racing tuner. I am not sure if it is all of the way unlocked as I only have the speed limiter option when i try to tune my 2008 LMM. It should have the dpf and egr management options.
Any thoughts?
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

To gain access to the DPF and EGR features you must go online to our internet update site and download level 4 which is the first offroad tune available to you.

if you haven't used internet update yet, follow this link to download the software: https://www.superchips.com/default.a...id=30&psid=886

The tune is free of charge and just requires that you agree to our online disclaimer for use of the tune. There you will unlock DPF and EGR for all 4 tunes.

If you have any questions feel free to let me know.

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeymax View Post
Scott, I just bought this racing tuner. I am not sure if it is all of the way unlocked as I only have the speed limiter option when i try to tune my 2008 LMM. It should have the dpf and egr management options.
Any thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 11:17 AM

Thanks Scott.
I just did that and now it is downloading to the tuner. However, it has been analyzing the programmer for the past 75 minutes and not doing anything else. Any thoughts?

2008 LMM 4" Rancho Lift 285/75/16 Toyo Open Country Bushwacker Flares Superchip Racing Tuner Banks IQ Banks Brake Banks Economind AFE DPF Delete AFE Stage II Cold Air Intake
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-28-2011, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

We are in the process of upgrading our internet update software. Let me get you a link to the new beta version of internet update 3.0. This will be what we will have everyone upgrade to coming in the next month or so.

Superchips - Internet Update Software

Before you download, please uninstall the previous version so the two don't have any compatability issues. You will have to re-register for the new application due to new security functions but you can reuse your existing user name and password without an issue.

Let me know if that helps speed up the process for you any.

Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeymax View Post
Thanks Scott.
I just did that and now it is downloading to the tuner. However, it has been analyzing the programmer for the past 75 minutes and not doing anything else. Any thoughts?

Last edited by [email protected]; 03-28-2011 at 12:03 PM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 08:51 AM

Egr

Do I have to have a blocker plate on to turn the egr system off? I've got an open exhaust and am running "dpf off" and level 2 but it says not to turn the egr off unless it's removed.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 08:59 AM Thread Starter

It is recomended that you replace the valve with a plate rather than just unplugging the wiring. If the valve is left in place it will eventually get blocked up with carbon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode