Coil springs in the back - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Suspension&Steering Discuss what Mods for the suspension & steering are right for you.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-15-2019, 06:30 PM Thread Starter
Duramax Forum Supporter

Garage
Coil springs in the back

I was wondering if anyone had though of utilizing coil springs in the back like dodge does. I happened across some 15 coils springs but they are to tall. I was thinking of using 10 tall springs-since the space unloaded is 8. For the record-15 springs raises the rear 1.5. This it to tall for a stock riding truck. I can make spring seats rather easy. I also know its prob just as easy to get ride right 5000s. But maybe theres something to the right rated spring.

🤘 Kennedy fuel system support hardware, CCM front Diff Drop, some LEDs to make night into day, got some big ol 20's and wide ass tires and a nice display to show me what's up under the hood-

2012GMC2500CCSB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in