Cognito 10-12 - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Suspension&Steering Discuss what Mods for the suspension & steering are right for you.

2Likes
  • 2 Post By Alexselbert

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2018, 07:03 PM Thread Starter

Cognito 10-12

New member here. Tried using the search bar and google but no luck. I’m looking to do a 10-12 cognito on my 04.5 duramax ccsb. I have about a month of saved leave. I’ll be driving my truck from Texas to FT Rucker Alabama. Currently in korea so I can’t call to get my questions answered. I’ll be installing the lift in Texas or Florida depending on price. Anyways. I’m looking to do the “Basic” 10-12 lift.
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
The only thing I plan on leaving out is the HD sway bar. I plan on going with their uca’s and krptonite ball joints etc in the next coming months. As long as my suspension checks out can I get away with the balljoints, tie rods, and wheel bearings on the truck now? I’d rather wait till those parts wear out and replace them or upgrade them a paycheck at a time rather than all at once. Can anybody help me with a price? I see them for 4500 but that’s with fox shocks and HD sway bar
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-15-2018, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexselbert View Post
New member here. Tried using the search bar and google but no luck. Iím looking to do a 10-12 cognito on my 04.5 duramax ccsb. I have about a month of saved leave. Iíll be driving my truck from Texas to FT Rucker Alabama. Currently in korea so I canít call to get my questions answered. Iíll be installing the lift in Texas or Florida depending on price. Anyways. Iím looking to do the ďBasicĒ 10-12 lift.
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
The only thing I plan on leaving out is the HD sway bar. I plan on going with their ucaís and krptonite ball joints etc in the next coming months. As long as my suspension checks out can I get away with the balljoints, tie rods, and wheel bearings on the truck now? Iíd rather wait till those parts wear out and replace them or upgrade them a paycheck at a time rather than all at once. Can anybody help me with a price? I see them for 4500 but thatís with fox shocks and HD sway bar
Since you cant get to a phone, shoot us an Email through the NCT web site and we will get you dialed in. Its easier to keep track of things through the site.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-16-2018, 12:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalTruck_com View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexselbert View Post
New member here. Tried using the search bar and google but no luck. I’m looking to do a 10-12 cognito on my 04.5 duramax ccsb. I have about a month of saved leave. I’ll be driving my truck from Texas to FT Rucker Alabama. Currently in korea so I can’t call to get my questions answered. I’ll be installing the lift in Texas or Florida depending on price. Anyways. I’m looking to do the “Basic” 10-12 lift.
Front 10-12
Idler/pitman supports
Sway bar links
Rear deavers no blocks
Front driveshaft
Bilistein front and rear
The only thing I plan on leaving out is the HD sway bar. I plan on going with their uca’s and krptonite ball joints etc in the next coming months. As long as my suspension checks out can I get away with the balljoints, tie rods, and wheel bearings on the truck now? I’d rather wait till those parts wear out and replace them or upgrade them a paycheck at a time rather than all at once. Can anybody help me with a price? I see them for 4500 but that’s with fox shocks and HD sway bar
Since you cant get to a phone, shoot us an Email through the NCT web site and we will get you dialed in. Its easier to keep track of things through the site.

Thanks email sent.
Nick.V70 and NorCalTruck_com like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode