Synthetic Motorsports is looking for a highly motivated individual who wants to join a team of diesel enthusiasts who will deliver world class products and services to like minded individuals. This is a full-time telecommute position.
Job Title: Operations/E-Commerce Specialist
Synthetic Motorsports, Inc
Date: Fill ASAP
Responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of Synthetic Motorsports. Conducts retail activities operating exclusively online. May perform duties such as implementing marketing activities, fulfilling orders and product technical support. This well-rounded and digital-savvy professional will be responsible for coordinating all operations and e-commerce activities to drive awareness, new customer acquisition, engagement, and revenue for Synthetic Motorsports that are aligned to the broader strategies and objectives of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates, executes, and accomplishes actions for day-to-day operations.
a. Creates, manages, or automates orders or invoices, using order management or invoicing software.
b. Execute sales and other financial transactions.
c. Providing support to customer needs.
i. Recommend and select merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
ii. Troubleshooting and technical support.
d. Participate in specific automotive online forums and other social media groups to drive sales.
2. Support owner/sales team as necessary.
3. Assist with website strategy and updates i.e. product pages, new and existing landing pages, product changes/updates/launches.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
1. Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services; i.e., minimum 2 years sales experience.
2. Highly desire - Knowledge of diesel engines i.e., Cummins, Powerstroke, Duramax.
3. Use of computers and software in different aspects of the job; i.e., electronic mail, word processing, marketing, order processing, troubleshooting and tech support.
4. Familiarity with EFILive or EZ Lynk software.
5. Self-starter and proactive; creative thinker and problem solver.
6. Detail oriented with excellent organization, communication (written/verbal), and interpersonal skills.
7. Ability to work efficiently and accurately while working toward multiple deadlines; i.e., multitasking.
8. Ability to tele-commute (work from home).
This is a full time (40hrs a week) administrative, office type job; where physical demands are minimal. To be able to tele-commute, you must have access to reliable high-speed internet services and space to work quietly and efficiently.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
You can Email us your resume to Willie Parsons.