2020 AT4 tires,rims center cap and lug nuts for sale - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Wheels & Tires Discuss what wheels & tires are right for you.

Forum sponsored by: Discount Tire

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 05:53 AM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

2020 AT4 tires,rims center cap and lug nuts for sale

Less than 70 miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 08:50 AM

Price and a pic

2015.5 gmc Lml 2500 slt double cab no modifications
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-29-2019, 04:48 PM

Location: we live in a high mountain valley in the hi country of northern arizona
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipabon View Post
Less than 70 miles
What can you tell us about this - you dissatisfied with what came on your truck? What can we learn ?

2013 3500 long bed crew cab. Purchased at approx. 80,000; now have 91,000, convert to CP3 & DPF cut out, cleaned, re-installed. Otherwise bone stock except for air-shocks in rear, together with one leaf removed from spring pack for softer ride. Would never ever think of something as nasty and as anti bunny wabbet as a full-delete...after all..dosnt everyone like the fun & excitement of being stuck by the side of a Interstate in the ran while towing when one's truck's computer decides to go into "limp mode"...?.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-30-2019, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Nothing wrong just wanted a different stance and look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FFCBE6A0-F91A-4D7A-895D-661BA0A8A896_1569851315780.jpg (26.5 KB, 65 views)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-01-2019, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
DuramaxForum n00b

Sold .
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6686L View Post
What can you tell us about this - you dissatisfied with what came on your truck? What can we learn ?
The tires used by GM and all 4x4 trucks for that matter are not except in rare cases suited to driving in harsh off road conditions most are for obviously for on pavement driving. I always use a tire and there are a small percentage of them that have ACTUAL 3 ply sidewalls. Where I drive when I am off the pavement these are a necessity.

To get this information you have to go to the manufacturers website and look at the technical specifications for the tire. Some folks like to put on a more aggressive looking tire and wheel as well to complement the looks of their truck. Personally on my tires they have to perform on and off the road. Driving on the highway as much as I do the tire must have good performance on pavement and be smooth at 85...

2020 GMC Denali 2500

Last edited by Busa Dave; 10-02-2019 at 06:46 AM.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old Today, 05:01 AM

Wheel / Tire Insight

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipabon View Post
Nothing wrong just wanted a different stance and look.
Looks great, man! If you don't mind me asking, I have a few questions. Any trimming required? What wheel size and offset is that? I keep hearing conflicting information about whether I can fit 20x10 -18mm with 35x12.50R20 tires on a leveling kit without trimming. Approximately 35% of my driving is off road and I don't want to be rubbing fabric off the wheel wells at full turn with the suspension flexed. Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode