NEW Product: XDP Duramax Fuel Filter Delete - Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum
Xtreme Diesel Performance

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-11-2014, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

NEW Product: XDP Duramax Fuel Filter Delete

The XDP Duramax Fuel Filter Delete XD163 is a must have for any 01-13 GM 6.6L Duramax with a modified fuel system. Specially designed as a bolt-on replacement, the XDP Fuel Filter Delete simply installs in place of your factory fuel filter when using aftermarket fuel systems such as an Airdog, FASS, or custom applications where your factory fuel filter is no longer needed. Built from durable billet aluminum the XDP Duramax Fuel Filter Delete features an o-ring seal with a pre-drilled and tapped port for fuel pressure monitoring, and a threaded base that retains the factory Water In Fuel (WIF) Sensor.

Features:
Easy Installation
Retains WIF Sensor
Built-In 1/8" NPT Port
Billet Aluminum Construction

Link: XDP Duramax Fuel Filter Delete XD163

Right now we're giving one away on Facebook! All you have to do is go to our page and comment on the post. Winner will be chosen on 6/16!
Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/pages/XDP/129370042365

Duramax Forum Members Save 10%!

Like us on Facebook for News, Contests & Giveaways!

PM Me Or Call @ 1-888-DIESEL4 x204
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
Duramax Lifetime Supporter

Who has experience with these or the FASS version? Good or bad?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2011 Chevrolet 2500HD CCSB
H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner, FASS 150 Titanium, Flo-Pro DPF and CAT delete pipes, DRP EGR Delete, 3" MBRP Down pipe, S&B Air Intake,Leveled front end, Cognito UCA's, Bilstein 5100's, Cognito PISK, 2" ReadyLift Rear Blocks, 18" XD Misfits, 295/70 Trail Grapplers, N-Fab Matte Black Steps
Kenwood 7" In-Dash with Rearview Camera,Kenwood Excelon Mid's and High's,2 12" Kicker's downfireing under rear seat
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Since we deal with both I just wanted to give you my take on our product and the other. Since they are both simple machined parts the function will be identical regardless of your choice. Ours has a more “polished” finish due to the fact that ours is black anodized and engraved. On top of that, your Dmaxforum discount would make you come out cheaper in the end on the XDP version where FASS doesn't allow any discounts.

All in all they will be very similar but we like to think the black will look much nicer under the hood. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 10:28 AM
DuramaxForum Enthusiast

im about to install a fass 150 lift pump on my LML, but can you tell me the advantage of deleting the stock fuel filter? I want as much filtration as I can get but does the stock fuel filter slow down the flow?

if the only advantage is to save some $$ on not having to replace the stock filter, I would just keep mine for extra protection.

2012 LML LTZ

Color Matched, PPEI, FASS, SDP, aFe
Build Thread--->>SC LML Build
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 10:30 AM
Most Known Unknown

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-23-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Since we deal with both I just wanted to give you my take on our product and the other. Since they are both simple machined parts the function will be identical regardless of your choice. Ours has a more “polished” finish due to the fact that ours is black anodized and engraved. On top of that, your Dmaxforum discount would make you come out cheaper in the end on the XDP version where FASS doesn't allow any discounts.

All in all they will be very similar but we like to think the black will look much nicer under the hood. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to PM me!

How much of a discount do we get for being a forum member and is it to all parts ordered from you guys? Even on other brand parts like Banks or product lines or just XDP stuff?

Thx

2011 Chevrolet 2500HD CCSB
H&S Mini Maxx Race Tuner, FASS 150 Titanium, Flo-Pro DPF and CAT delete pipes, DRP EGR Delete, 3" MBRP Down pipe, S&B Air Intake,Leveled front end, Cognito UCA's, Bilstein 5100's, Cognito PISK, 2" ReadyLift Rear Blocks, 18" XD Misfits, 295/70 Trail Grapplers, N-Fab Matte Black Steps
Kenwood 7" In-Dash with Rearview Camera,Kenwood Excelon Mid's and High's,2 12" Kicker's downfireing under rear seat
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 09:41 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwcgmc1985 View Post
i'll take one, for testing and product review purposes....
sorry, we’re past that R&d stage but send me a PM if you’re looking for one.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 09:42 AM Thread Starter
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmartin6969 View Post
How much of a discount do we get for being a forum member and is it to all parts ordered from you guys? Even on other brand parts like Banks or product lines or just XDP stuff?

Thx

PM sent!

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Most Known Unknown

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-29-2014, 09:00 PM

just picked up a Polished version of Fass FF Delete tonight at a local shop! gonna be throwing it on tomorrow sometime hopefully also will be putting in the 4th gauge a Fuel PRessure from auto meter.

2015 Corvette Z06
2008 Chevy LTZ LMM Pro-Comp 6", 36x15.50x20 MTZ, RBP 94r , MBRP 4", EFI 5 Husker Diesel, 200gph AD, EGR Delete, PCV Reroute, Suncoast GMAX6 1058 TQ, 42% pump, 50% nozzles, 72mm Danville, ARP Studs, down pipe, LML manifold, Sinister EGR Delete kit, mod up pipe, Rigid Fogs & Center, Bushwacker Pocket, Alpine touchscreen, Type-R speakers, Alpine Components, Type-R Subs Alpine Mono Amp, OEM Installed Sunroof
2010 Red Jewel SSRS Camaro - Edelbrock E-force, watermeth, camed, 427 stroker, AR Headers straight pipe 742hp at crank!
2011Honda CBR1000
2014 POLARIS RMK ASSAULT 800 155"
Boondocker Turbo
2014 ARCTIC CAT 700 LE
2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode