Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my awesome truck. 4 inch straigh pipe hs mini max 150 hp tune.
Ran it at the track. Got a 13.8 at 98 mph in a quarter mile and 8.8 in an eighth mile. 60 ft was 1.9. Elevation 3200 ft. 88°f

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Nice..

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ya i have a pic just don't know how to put it on here. What do u mean annoying scream? Sounds nothing but good

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
Upload to photobucket and post image.

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I saw this on YouTube and it's pretty fast!!
Have you ever limped your tranny?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Not all of them, 60ft and what not. I think he was curious to see what the potential was for the truck.
1.9734 sec 60ft time. Just gotta use your imagination on those numbers

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
How many passes you have on it? You like that H&S tuning? Is this your first Dmax?

·
I'm That Guy...
16,694 Posts
1.9734 sec 60ft time. Just gotta use your imagination on those numbers
Yeah, I saw that after he posted it. I'd blame it on being 2am, but I think we all know the truth. :gearjamin

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
How many passes you have on it? You like that H&S tuning? Is this your first Dmax?
I've only been at the track once with it. I made 8 passes. Yep this is my first truck! And the h&s is doing really good. Still the first tune they came out with so i was very pleased with what it ran

·
Registered
772 Posts
Have you limped your trans yet? This being your first truck and all do you know what limping your trans is?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Have you limped your trans yet? This being your first truck and all do you know what limping your trans is?
Its my first truck but everybody has diesels around here so i know what u mean. No i have not yet hopefully it won't happen lol. I live in seminole like an hour away from you

1 - 20 of 25 Posts