Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure this is probably a highly loved or highly hated(one or the other) topic on this forum, but I have sold my Duramax and I have to get rid of this.

I would like 700 shipped for it, but I havn't researched what they go for all too much, so I dont know what I'll take.

I paid 900 shipped for it new, it's in perfect condition nothing wrong with her.

It's for the 01-04 Duramaxes if anyone is interested let me know there are a few things I'd be interested with but nothing to do with vehicles

Feel free to contact me via aim at BigBoyGrubbs or email at [email protected]

I will also be glad to give you my phone number if you would like to talk to me, and I can provide references through either Ebay, paypal, or a car audio forum I'm part of. Thank you for your time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
could you please give the exact model number, also have you verified that it's not VIN locked?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
GM 01-04 LB7 Hot +2 E.T 0001B6

There's all your stuff that's on the side of it, feel free to just call. It has to go immediately.

And I'm not sure why it would be VIN locked, it was correctly uninstalled.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hot +2

I have a stock allison and no mods, so I am researching this a bit deeper. what's bottom price you'll take???:gearjamin

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
if he unistalled it completely it will not be Vin Locked..while i think about it,this Tuner will work on the 01 thru 04 LB7 and the 04.5 thru 05 LLy but not the 06 LLY or LBZ..

·
Registered
16 Posts
grubbs? how about a bottom dollar price?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.