Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, after a couple of weeks trying to get my wife comfortable with driving the truck with the SB single ceramic clutch I decided to sell and find an early 04 (LB7) with the ally. She got to where she could drive it, sort of ok going forward, but reverse is not possible with the SB clutch. I almost pinned her between the truck and the trailer this weekend trying to get the truck to slowly back up. Tried a little higher rpm and it jumped on me. This is no way a put down of the SB system, I love it but if we are going to get in to trailering as much as we would like she has to be able to drive the truck.

I'll try to get pictures posted but basically its white and has about 58000 miles on the original injectors and presently is showing no signs of failure, although I have not performed a balance test. My signature describes 90% of it except is in excellent condition inside and out. I'm asking $20,000 for it as is although I would like to reinstall the oem mirrors and hitch receiver.

Edited .....

This is a 2WD truck.

My e-mail is [email protected].

Steven

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.