Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
01 dodge ram 3500 slt 5.9 cummins with 185xxx miles runs great. was a north carolina truck for most of its life. only been in IL for 2 years now so its pretty clean. truck has power leather seats hot heat and cold a/c truck has some upgrades: built trans with billet input shaft and convertor, valve body has some work done to it also has extra trans coolers, trans only has about 8k miles on it. 120hp edge comp programmer, 150hp injectors, bhaf intake set-up, 4in exhaust to 6in stacks, extra bd pusher pump on frame, isspro gauges, 285/75/16 brg all terrains with around 50% tread left on all 6. gooseneck hitch in bed. led cab lights, hid headlights, all lights on rear of truck are tinted, windows tinted also. im sure there are a few things i cant think of right now but if you have any questions e-mail text or call me 330-412-1002 $10500 will trade for duramax, must be 4x4. let me know what you have. call or text would be better because this is my buddies screen name. truck is located in lombard IL. i have pics on my phone and computer that i can send if anyone is interested.

this truck books for 14k, only reason for the low asking price is i found a truck i want and just need this one paid off.

http://s875.photobucket.com/albums/ab318/moricle400/?action=view&current=dodgeside.jpg&newest=1

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hit up Tin Man, he has a nice ride and is good to deal with.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sold sold sold. please remove

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.