Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally bought this truck to build as a drag truck but my plans changed and i decided to sell this and build up the engine in my black '03. Two play trucks gets expensive so i'm looking to either sell the entire truck or part it out.

It's a 2001 standard cab with no rear end or front differential (A-arms are inside the cab) but does however have a transfer case, a fairly new factory allison with 25K miles and a 95% complete engine including the turbo, all wiring and both TCM and ECM. As far as I can tell, this truck has never had any type of programmer or module on it and was left completely stock. It does not have a gauge cluster on it so the estimated mileage on it is around 180,000 but i dont know the exact mileage. The guy i bought it from just got it for the rear end and front diff but got tired of looking at it so i took it off his hands.

From what i'm told about it, the original owner of it went to start it in cold weather and it wouldn't start so he shot it with a bunch of ether. He went to start it again and then realized that he killed it. I dont know for sure because i havent taken anything apart on it but i think one of two things happened to it. Either the pushrods are bent to shit or possibly the valve bridges broke so the engine does not run as of now.

The truck is located in Arvada, CO. Here's a picture of it as of this morning so let me know if you are interested in the whole thing or just parts as i'm still trying to decide what to do...............

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sale pending on the chassis.
Engine, Transmission, Transfercase and all wiring still available

·
Registered
230 Posts
I assume it has an allison? If it does have the zf6, pm me with a prices on trans and tcase

·
Registered
230 Posts
my bad, just re-read the post.

·
Registered
224 Posts
does it have a chrome back bumper?? id be interested in that

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
can i get a price on the tranny if that person doesnt take it

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
what price are you looking for on the entire truck and will the lb7 5spd word with an lly?

·
Vendor
609 Posts
damn i guess asking how much you want for the hood is out of the question huh bryan. :(

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pm me about the engine please $
PM Sent

Price on complete truck if still available.PM plese
Thanks
PM Sent

can i get a price on the tranny if that person doesnt take it
PM Sent

what price are you looking for on the entire truck and will the lb7 5spd word with an lly?
PM Sent

damn i guess asking how much you want for the hood is out of the question huh bryan. :(
Not quite out of the question yet. No serious hits yet

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sale pending on the entire truck...........I will let everyone know if this goes thru or not.

·
Registered
99 Posts
let me know asap on the tranny cash in hand. call me 580-512-8305

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.