Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pretty sure my nsbu switch is going out. But tell me what you think. Ive noticed that Sometimes when i start my truck the gear selector light is real dim then when the truck warms it starts to get brighter. Last night I was parked and shut the truck off and then turned it back on and the light was out. Then it came on and i went to got put it in reverse and wouldent go. The service engine light came on. This morning i started my truck and it was fine then the light went off and came back on. Im pretty sure it is the nsbu switch. I just want to get ur guys opinion. Thanks

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
How many mies are on your truck? I have seen them act up but never seen the cluster light for the shifts go dim... If that was the ONLY issue id say your cluster is at fault. But, the truck not going into reverse would be the switch.

Since the SES light came on there it set a code in the computer. Id take it to a auto parts store and have them scan it to check the code. That should tell you whats wrong :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 2 of 2 Posts