Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Well we decided to see if anyone is interested in this real nice truck of ours. We really like it but We are thinking of upgrading to a little newer one!! It's an 02 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Duramax Diesel with the real nice Allison Transmission. It also has the crew cab longbed which was very hard to find with the LT Package. It has Leather Seats, Onstar, XM Radio etc..... Also Black Nerf Bars and a Spray on Bedliner. The truck does have a salvage title which in iowa where we live it wasn't a big deal at all to get it registered. We have had the truck for awhile and put close to 14-15k miles on since we bought it. Have to say it drives real nice, straight, and quiet down the road. It had the front hood and fenders replaced and also the radiator frame. We haven't had a single problem with it since we purchased it. We took it to Oklahoma and hauled a truck back with it and it pulled it real nice with plenty of power. We are currently using the truck for our business. The truck isn't perfect there are a few dent's on the bed which you can see on the pictures and also a few cracks on the interior console. Other than those couple things the truck looks real nice. If you want more pictures let us know!!! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask or call on the cell at 319-653-8086

Asking Price - $16,900

I can't seem to be able to put the picture on that I have so I guess you will have to email for the pictures. Thanks

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone Interested??? Also the title is a Iowa Rebuilt Title and can be registered anywhere just like a clear title. Is the price to high??? This truck drives like a new one!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
How many miles on it? I just paid $23K for a CC, LB, LS package here in Alaska with only 34,500 miles on it. People have told me that they could drive my truck to the lower 48 and put more miles on it and sell it for even more than I paid. IMO, it sounds like your asking a fair price for you truck in it's current state.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh Thats right I forgot to add the miles!! It has 131,000 Miles on it. Thanks for the reply, It looks like you really got a good deal with that low of miles. They sure are nice looking trucks with the crew cab longbed combination. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Is this the same truck over on dieseltraderonline?

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Also thought I would add that we just replaced the front tires with Brand New Bridgestone's And the rear tire's have a good amount of tread left.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I thought it looked like the same truck. What kind of mileage are you getting? Dad is looking to replace his '98 half ton.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
fuel

My dad just took it to Michigan on a trip with a 16' trailer(he is actually there right now) and he called me up last night and said he got 19 mpg on the way out. We live out in the country and pull our 16' enclosed construction trailer around at least 75% of the time to the jobsite and I'd say we get an average of about 15-16 mpg. Thanks, Jonathan

·
Registered
1 Posts
intrested

Hi,

I'm interested in the truck, do you have any more pictures of interior and what not? I'm in Illinois, where in Iowa are you located? If you could email me at [email protected] it would be better than emailing me to the email address tied to the account.

thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts