Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
My 05 thats currently getting a ZF6 put under it :gearjamin
Sweet stance! can i ask the specs of the wheels. offset, 18x12? thanks in advance sweet ride man!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Reactions: dmaxuser

·
Registered
1,383 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Sweet stance! can i ask the specs of the wheels. offset, 18x12? thanks in advance sweet ride man!
Thanks man. 18x10 -24mm
You can buy my rims and tires if you want them lol

·
Registered
212 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
my o5 sierra

this is my big toy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,568 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
My girl........ I started tearing her apart last weekend to put my big lift in, do transfercase pump rub update, and a bunch of other little things.

Attachments

·
Registered
254 Posts
Don't do the big lift!!!!! It'll slow her down.I did the CST 6/8 great lift hasn't broken yet.the rear ride's like shit with just blocks and shocks.I love the clearance when I'm heading to work to plow snow but I miss how fast she was with just a leveling kit.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Make sure you have a way to cut those brackets off.a sawzall will take you forever.I used a plasma cutter.but a oxy acetellene torch will work.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Cst will email you the install instructions for free. They were helpful over the phone.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've got rear deavers, no blocks and fox remotes. So, we'll see how it goes. Lol. Brackets already cut off from when i put the rancho 4" kit on. Lol. I'm gonna miss the rocketship, but it's probably better this way. hahaha

·
Registered
2,397 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts

Attachments

41 - 60 of 261 Posts