Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't need to get rid of my truck but I would like to see what life is like with out a truck payment.

I bought it in January of 2008 with 59,900 miles on it. It currently has 69,600 miles on it.

It had a Suncoast Stage IV with a 1056 converter installed in April of 08. It had a High Tech Turbo Promax 66 kit (66/71/16)installed in June of 2008. Also installed an airdog 150 and started using EFI Live at the same time. Crank it up diesel solid center link and UDP stainless tierod sleeves were installed in February of 2009. Dipricol 60psi boost gauge and 2000 degree pyro were installed in June of 2008. The rims are Centerline Hellcats (16x10) and the current tires are Yokahama Geolander M/T's. Tires were put on in February of 2011 and have less than 600 miles on them. I have 2 brand new batteries sitting here to install in it this weekend and also have a new intake air heater to install. Cold air intake is a AEM brute force and the exhaust is a 3.5" turbo down pipe with a 5" strait piped exhaust. Truck has been on the dyno and with my tow tune it made 506hp and 1056tq. I never got a chance to try out the race tune. Tow tune is one from Nick and the race tune was one that Pat McSwain work on with me for the HTT turbo. Truck gets 21mpg with the tow tune on a trip.

The body is good and strait. It has not been driven in the winter since I have owned it. Couple real small scratches that you have to look for. There is a ding about the size of a quarter in the tail gate right below the handle. There is a wear spot on the driver side rocker where the last lazy bastard owner drug his leg into the truck every time he got in it. No rust on the body. There is some light rust on the frame as I didn't own it for the first 5 years of it's life and it did get driven in the winter. It is currently kept in a garage. The truck had stacks at one point and there is a 5" hole in the bed. I still have the piece I cut out of the bed and can replace it so you would never even know it had been done. I would rate the exterior about 92% of new

Interior is near perfect. No rips, stain or wear spots in the carpet or on the seats. Everything is stock in the interior except for the boost and pyro gauges on the driver pillar. Power windows, locks, mirrors, A/C, CD player, rear defrost....everything works as it should. There are no cobbed wires in the truck. Nothing has been cut and taped back together. I would rate the interior at about 98% of new.

There is a loan on the truck. I owe a lot less than I am asking. This can work a couple of ways. You pay me, I pay the bank and I give you the lien release, or you cut the bank a check for the payoff, cut me a check for the rest of it and you get the lien release sent to you.

Only trade I would consider is a good clean 12 valve. No matter how I trade, I need enough cash to pay off the truck.

Asking price is $21,000. It still books for $19,500. I don't have any current pictures of the truck with the new tires but I will get some.

·
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I should also add that this truck is pretty quick. I will also give out 50 phone numbers of people that will gladly make fun of me for driving it like an old lady. It has never been to the track and has been to one single truck pull where they didn't even allow weights. A street legal class if you will.

·
Registered
790 Posts
seems to be a clean truck. wish i had some extra money kickin around

·
Registered
72 Posts
Nice Phil...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts