Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think should i go buy it? theres gotta be something wrong with it or she really needs to sell it!

the profile is clean and i think its legit. except maybe the injectors is why its getting sold who knows!

2003 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 Extended Cab Shortbed

tell me what you think!

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts
I think you should check it out and get it checked out.

probably not too many places in ocean shores to get it scoped out though.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
get the VIN and bring it to a dealer, if it hasnt had injectors then thats probably the reason its being sold

looks like a shoody body damage repair on the drivers side of the bed but thats all cosmetic, i take it for a drive, if you have one get a code reader and check for codes, see if its slipped the tranny or anything

normally i wouldnt be the guy checking ever tiny detail but 8800 for an 03? even with 200000 its probably worth more than that unless they need cash now or its broken

good luck man! but id say try for a CCLB since youre used to it :thumbsup

·
Registered
734 Posts
All I can say is most listings on craigslist are a scam now a days. Just be careful with whatever you do and whatever you do, don't send any money through paypal lol.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ye im not dum i would have to drive it before i gave anybody money thx guys hopefully i can make a quick trip over there thats a good deal if nothings wrong

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
It would definitely be worth a short trip to see it.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
dang i need to go get a small loan and take a drive i guess be a good first dmax for me eh?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts