Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Premium Member
It's all kinda hit or miss with 'em.
Returns and backing the sale is important.

Might try https://www.1aauto.com/search?q=headlights&year=2003&model=1721

My 1st set from them looked good, fit like stock with accurate reveals, good focused low beam.
But, the adjustment screws wouldn't work.
Set @ 2"drop/25 feet, I prefer a 4" drop.

And the weirdest thing, like you mentioned with the high beams. The left would aim up on high, but the pass side would drop a foot below the low beam on high. 'dunno;

Customer Service;
They were quick to respond to my Email and promptly sent another pair out, received quick.

I installed these, with the same fit as the others, and these adjustment screws worked properly, aimed @ 4"/25'.

But the pass side on the 2nd set drops down a foot like the 1st set.
Weird.

After two tries, they refunded the amount of just the single in the pair.
:|
I REALLY like the lights,....and I've been thru a lot of brands (most are junk).
The price is excellent too. But to find a properly focused low beam is sweet.
There's a lot of turds to swim thru to find one that works, and these are spot on.

But the high beam thing. 'dunno;
I'm tempted to take the refund check and order a single right side....for a gamble. :wink2:

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it just blows my mind that these are DOT stamped. ill probably just polish the oem ones and hope for the best. i just dont like how they defuse the beam. i like the look of the ones i got but they even said at one point taht they couldnt refund them bc i had already installed them.... well how the hell are you suppose to see how the beams look at night ugh

1 - 3 of 3 Posts