Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale - one owner, show truck, garage kept lifted 2003 Chevrolet suburban z71 LT with tan leather interior, 2nd row captain chairs, power windows, power door locks, tilt, cruise, front and rear air,
dual climate control, third row seat, tow package, roof racks and step bars this is my baby and has been kept like new it needs nothing and gets complements everywhere i go!

** Never been off road and has been serviced by the book**

ALL CUSTOM PARTS INSTALLED;
* Whiplash 12 inch suspension lift $4800
* Custom marble painted dual shock hoops $600
* 8 Fox racing 2.0 remote reservoir shocks $2200
* 16 Billet aluminum shock clamps $720
* 4.56 front and rear end gears $1200
* Detroit tru trac locking rear diff $830 installed
* Custom heavy duty front and rear drive shafts $980
* Magnacharger intercooled super charger $5600
* Custom tune and dyno from RPM performance in Gardner NC $500
* K&N cold air intake $295
* Corsa full stainless steel sport series exhaust $980
* Magna flow free flow cats and y pipe $365
* New 20x12 Fuel Hostage wheels with fuel removeable graffix $1680
* Nitto Mud Grappler tires 38x15.50x20 inch $1875
* Professionally tinted projector head lights, turn signals, and fog lights $280
* Professionally tinted rear euro tail lights $250
* LED fender well lights that change seven different colors with multi strobe options $185
* Trenz Sport grill $180
* 8000k HID headlights $175
* Eclipse 7 inch double din touchscreen TV, DVD, cd mp3 with 3D Navigation bluetooth Ipod or mp3 hookup voice guidance and tilt feature $1300
* Rear 12 inch flip down and swivel TV $800
* Custom stereo system with two sets of 6 1/2 Diamond Audio components installed in front and rear doors and 1 set of Diamond Audio 5 1/2 2 ways in custom pods in the very back b pillars 1, 4 Channel amp for interior speakers and 1 mono amp for the 2 12 inch kicker L7 subs.$3500
* Nu image stainless gauge cluster $250
* 3 pod gauge pillar for boost trans temp and fuel pressure $380
* Built 4L70E trans mission $2500
* Billet rear diff cover $180
* 5% tint all around $300
* Complete Baer Alumasport big brake kit $1700
* Rear view backup camera $250
* Billet powdercoated chevy emblem $135
* Extra set of dual flowmaster exhaust that comes with the truck $350
* Siruis XM sat radio and ipod hookup $175

I have over $55,000 invested into this truck and hate to sell it. But it is in imaculate shape and runs and drives perfect. If you have any questions feel free to give me a call. Thanks my number is 336-451-7435

Its also on ebay now. Item number 120780530673

Attachments

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Not my speed at all, but I can appreciate hard work when I see it and that is pretty impressive.

Free bump because you put a supercharger on it

·
Premium Member
815 Posts
O my god that thing is so fu%kin sick u have a bad a$$ ride right there why the hell would u want to sell something like that if I was married I would defintly have to buy that for my wife why are you selling it bro?

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
What is the puddle that is underneath it

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
^haha i noticed that too! Was thinking i was the only one.. I would assume it's just from the ac...

also, seller, it may be beneficial to you to include the location of said vehicle in the for sale post.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
^haha i noticed that too! Was thinking i was the only one.. I would assume it's just from the ac...

also, seller, it may be beneficial to you to include the location of said vehicle in the for sale post.
By the number, he's in my area which is central N.C.

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
The truck is outside of Greensboro NC. I know the owner, it is a very clean suburban I have seen it in person. Good luck with the sell!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys going to build a house before too long trying to save up is the only reason i am selling it and i have my truck so no need for two vehichles. Yes the puddle is from the ac it was hot that day and I live near Greensboro NC

·
Registered
747 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Looks like its 8lug so a 2500 Burban which is somewhat rare in itself... but that 6.0 LQ4 in those love some boost. I would assume it makes somewhere in the low 400s easy. Is that a radix setup or TVS or?

what kinda numbers did it make on the dyno?

·
Registered
843 Posts
seems pretty pricey for an 8-9 year old suburban w 140k on it... looks killer though! glws

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
N i c e

1 - 14 of 14 Posts